Sunday, November 6, 2016

New Moon ritual ~

New moon – new preparation for ascension, higher energies; Its equivalent is the white reflecting mirror; You should think, imagine, feel, visualize in higher realms. This is the time to set your intentions; What you can do?

1) make list with your priorities for the months – concerning your inner feelings and thoughts. What do you want from yourself?
2)  Make list with your priorities about actions and setting things to move. Now is the time to change the energy of what you don’t like, what is not in the similar vibration with you. Are you happy in the current situation? (in your relationship? In your work? With your family? With your social life? with your children?) ask questions, write the answers with open heart.
 3) Make a cleansing ritual for opening heart and mind (white and silver candle, moonstone, white opal, selenite, clear quartz.
 4)  Take ritual shower, pouring water with sea salt to cleanse your aura from the sticky energies. Make meditation in one room with lavender oil.
5)   Make the main ritual of the New moon, reading allowed the new wishes and intentions for the period.

I give you here suggestion for a simple moon ritual with archangels Gabriel and Muriel:

Clean your home with water and sea crystal salt to wipe away the negative energies in form of blocked emotions and thoughts. Light up silver or white candle with silver ribbon around; make aroma in the space with essential oil –Jasmine, Melissa, myrrh, verbena. Make short meditation before the ritual as much as you feel comfortable to make your mind free. Concentrate on the ritual, breath deeply. Put the ritual clothes (or a white scarf) on your shoulders.

Then make the following circle “magic stamp of divine force”. Cut a piece of silver or white paper in a form of circle. Draw one little circle in the middle of it, and write your magic name inside (initials), if you don’t have such name just write the letters of your first and last name. Make inside the circle the moon crescent –on the left side (as the moon`s energy is increasing after New moon!). Then write the following in the circle:
In the first outer circle write the words, following left to right – “ I invoke the power of this New moon, the power of arch. Gabriel, the power of arch. Muriel; the water energy of all sources –rivers, lakes, sea, ocean, spring, waterfall, rain, dew –to open my connection with my inner self, clean all my energy and make me free of burden. Make my astral and ethereal body purified a. ready for the positive change. Make my will strong, my views powerful, make all fear and doubt dissolve in the new power. Make my new moon start with renewed energy, inspiration, creativity, study, writing, share, work, intuition, and understanding of hidden forces of the universe. Make my aura field clear, flowing and strong, and my spiritual connection in higher level.
The second part – write in the second middle circle the following: “New moon – date …2016 – with arch. Gabriel, Muriel - ..your name (nour) or spiritual sign.
This is the usual “template” of all angel “stamps of power”, and you can follow it, of course the words and angels will be different, as well as the geometry sign inside circle.
Then you can put the circle (after folding it 2 times) in little envelope, and drop little wax from the candle as a stamp on it; then place it under the burning candle. So it will stay for next one day (around 20 hours).
On the next day take it out and put in a special place known just from you. This is a sacred ritual and no one else should be involved.
Writing the new moon intention on a sacred angel stamp is the first step to do. The second is to read allowed your words, and send thanks. And the third is a meditation.

On the divine altar at home you can place too: a clear crystal angel, or any kind of the crystals: quartz, selenite, white, blue moonstone, white opal, opalite, white agate, white jade; White flowers if you have at home, scent of jasmine. Then stay in the middle of the room and dividing your words from the “angel stamp of new moon” repeat it out loud, while turning to all directions, starting from West, clockwise (west – north – east – south). When you finish spring little water with sea salt inside in the corners of the room (this is general cleaning of space), or optionally you can smuggle with herbs or frankincense in the room.
In the end say “let it be” “ thank you, dear arch. Gabriel and Muriel”.  
Next step you can make a short meditation, while saying these words, and adding a soft music in the atmosphere:
-   I ask for the healing I need, and offer the healing to others in my life.
-   I hear the inner voice of my soul and honor its need for expression
-    I honor the divine nature of my own being, and nourish it daily with good thoughts and deeds.
-     I understand the need for solitude, rest, tranquility and self-care in keeping my spirit healthy
-   I give the gift of open heart, honesty, love and truthfulness to other people around; I ask for the same gifts for myself.
-   I m understanding, gentle, caring, tolerant with others and ask the same to myself.
-  Let the magical light of this new moon (in astro Sign e. Scorpio) cleanse, energize and purify all my energy, aura and my home space –and make circles of crystal white light around me. Let my all being feel rejuvenated, save, pure. Amen.

(* have in mind that this is example of full ritual, which can have many variations, as well as be shorter or longer, depending on the personal taste of everyone. So don’t take it “ready”, you can always change by adding or removing things. The most important is the intention, and the ritual will need some of time dedicated. Good luck, dear light –workers, fairies, nymphs!).


nina L e a - n.* ]
 לאה נור

No comments:

Post a Comment