Monday, November 7, 2016

Full Moon ritual with Gabriel

The Full moon possess very strong magical energy, increases abilities for clairvoyance, clairalience and connection with higher realms. This is perfect time to listen and communicate with your spiritual guides (Ascended Masters, angels, elementals). Full moon power pours on earth cleansing energy, while absorbing the unnecessary energies; it’s the time to Let go of all that is no longer needed in your life. Very important aspect of the F Moon is letting go specially of Fear (and fear of judgment, fear to reveal your truth self –your power and potential). Let go of all negative dark emotions, that are holding you back from your true power: 

-of broken heart feelings (let go completely of all hurt “love” emotions which you pass through from previous time, and make it with intention!)
- Let go of all pain (pain, suffer, disappointment, depression, sadness, all that dark shade feelings should be released and transformed.) This is time to choose to be happy and joyful. Make it with intention.
- Let go of old relationships, that are hindering your way and drawing you back. Your way is ahead, and you should continue on it. Do not turn, and don’t hesitate. This is immense power, which will serve you only when you are ready for it and when you let go. Don’t worry about questions like: how I`ll live now without “this or that”. Remember – nothing in nature disappears, and the real, unconditional love, feelings and relations, made for you, also can not go away! That means if some people, situations, places are not meant for you – this is the highest divine Will about us, so we don’t need to resist. Let go, feel free from that person, place, situation, memory; make peace with it, forgive it, ask for forgiveness and send it to Light. This is only what you should do!

Your energy will increase after letting go ritual. This is very simple and powerful ritual. You can use the same crystals like for the New.Moon ritual – also clear quartz, opalite, white opal, selenite, aquamarine, chrisocola, amethyst, citrine; (depending on the zodiac sign the moon enters in).
What is good to do – take shower with candles and salty water.
Make aromatherapy with Lavender, cypress, cedar wood oil.

I`ll describe my own version of F.moon ritual, but anyone has the ability and imagination to change it according to his taste and preferences. Light a white candle, meditate a while; write down on a blue paper (circle angel stamp) ~

I invoke the power of the F.M in (Aries) (...date, hour and your magical name or sign).
Then second row – I invoke the loving energy of my Order angels – (Gabriel, Raguel), to help me let go and cleanse my heart.
3 raw – I invoke the loving energy of my As. Master (white Tara) to help me in this period of time.
4 raw – I invoke the power of all elements now – (turn to south * the element High Fire, Turn to east – Element High Wind, turn to North – Elemnt High Earth, turn to West – Element High Water)
I invoke all of them to help me let go and cleanse my aura from all energies, that no longer serve me in earth plane.
(Say these words after writing it inside the circle, and while holding candle or incense!)

Then read aloud what you wrote:
Dear angels Gabriel, Raguel, Muriel; dear White Tara my Master, I ask you to help me with: 
~ Let go of my old habits, emotions, behaviors from past period.
~( Make my energy renewed, cleansed and radiating Light of Moon)
~ Let go of my pains and broken heart (from old relationship, love, person). Let my pain dissolve to White Light and transform in happiness.
(make my energy renewed, full of love, radiating Light)
~ Let go of my old identity, and come inside new birth of Moon light. Let go of my judgments on myself and others, of my moods, of my hindering emotions.
(make my energy renewed, full of love, radiating Light)
~ Let go of old patterns of life, of all signs of lose and down energy, of all negative people around me.
(Let go and release the past fears ~
Let go and renew your inner child ~
Let go and serve in the Light of God and angels ~
Let go and attune to the mystical power of the F.MOON.

(*you can invoke anyone who you feel comfortable with this ritual)

Sprinkle little water in the center of each room, and above your hair. (salty water with crystal).
Write on a peace of paper exact things you want to release from your life. Then burn this paper with the candle, and throw in a bowl. This is the way you release it to the universe. Say “I let now all these go, with help of my angels, so it is, Amen.”
Now put your hands (fingers) in the bowl of water, which means that you are cleansed now from your past.
Then sit for a while, meditate, breath deeply and feel the immense peace inside you.

Full moon acts like black mirror – it absorbs all negative and dark energy from your life –now and past. So you can start anew and shining. 

[ nina Lea-nura * ]
לאה נור


No comments:

Post a Comment