Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My fears


First step to know yourself is to realize your fears :
No one is fearless, or if he say so, he don`t realize his fears.
List of my fears I could think now:

1. Fear from high, high places, usually in the city, buildings, bridges (but not include mountain)
2. Fear from illness ( to become suddenly ill, and many times I imagine that I`m ill to overcome this feeling)
3. Fear from cars (its hard to cross the street, when I`m alone, even in not crowded streets)
4. Fear from critics of others (that someone can tell me:"Thats not good,You are stupid, you are wrong", to see me in bad way.
5. Fear from exams and public performance (its connected from fear how other look to me, like I have some "point" inside me, I afraid of look of others) (others=people who are not close to me)
6. Fear from darkness;
7. Fear to fail in anything;
8. Fear from crowded places, usually inside the city and streets, shops and so on (also I cant stand this people to come near to me or touch me)
9. Fear from someone standing behind me near.
10. Fear from shouting, scandals, beating, and all forms of aggression.

Thats all in all what I can think out now about my main fears.
I think its much enough to work.
1. I should go to very high point, and try not to feel dizzy. I`ll try to do that more times.

Tags: FearsHappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment