Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hadith : Sahih Al Bukhari


That`s my personal blog about topic I`m interested in: Islam. I would like to make some study, to write my impressions, or simply read and analize one important book of Islamic religion: Hadith, Sahih Al Bukhari. Together with The Holy Quran, Sahih Al Bukhari is the most recited and most important books, preserving all Islamic law, even in details. I won`t begin reading in hronological order,but in order of my personal choice. Sahih Al Bukhari is collection of around 7563 hadiths in different topics of life, connected with Islamic rules and traditions.
This huge number is devided in parts. I will try to read Hadiths connected with "Menstrual periods" (6) containing 37 hadiths.

`Aisha said, "We set out with the sole intention of performing Hajj and when we reached Sarif, (a place six miles from Mecca) I got my menses. Allah's Apostle came to me while I was weeping. He said 'What is the matter with you? Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is a thing which Allah has ordained for the daughters of Adam. So do what all the pilgrims do with the exception of the Tawaf (Circumambulation) round the Ka`ba." `Aisha added, "Allah's Apostle sacrificed cows on behalf of his wives."

Its hard to imagine any other religion, which makes so details prescribtion about personal purity and hygiene. Aisha is often mentioned as narator in this hadith, in comparison to Quran, where this topic is missing.

Tags: IslamHadithReligion

No comments:

Post a Comment