Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Things I love


It could be very long list, as I did it first time at last year in school, and I`m thankful to my teacher for that. Things which appear to me now :

1. Literature and writing;

2. Poetry, reading writing poetry

3. Languages and study about them

4. Orange juice

5. coffee with cream and chocolate

6. walking in evening alone

7. The man I love, making love

8. Attracting attention

9. cooking sweets, and cakes

10. Watching movies which I like with my love

11. watching the moon

12. Walking in the mountain,

13. All trees make me peaceful;

14. In love with the sea and ocean

15. Flying dreams

16. To wear fairy dresses,"baby"dress

17. The smell of snow (here comes more):
smell of peppermint
smell of paint and nail polish
smell of fresh bread
smell of flowers -snowdrops
smell of row potatoes

18. Painting and drawing ;

19. Plush toys and bears

20. the rain

21. The sexy high shoes

22. The view of stars from mountain

23. Old fashion cinema

24. old pictures and memories

25. Someone to tell me story before sleep

26. fairy tells;

27. little children;

28. The clouds in any kind and sky;

29. Traveling with bus and boat

30. Taking pictures

31. Taking shower and bath with aroma candles
and strawberry shower gel

32. silver bracelets and rings with stone

33. Going to art exhibitions

34. PERFUMES

35. Marble statues, in Greek or renaissance style

36. Style of 20s ,30s, 40s, 50s

37. All kind of plans and flowers

38. Tea with lemon

39. People from Africa

40. Asian people;

41. watching the space

No comments:

Post a Comment