Friday, February 23, 2024

Full Moon in Virgo 🌕- Healing and Rejuvenation (+Ritual, Journaling)

 This full moon in Virgo is aligned with cosmic portal of healing and cleansing your emotional, ethereal and physical body. It is related to our ability to let go of things in our surroundings and within us) that no longer serve our soul.  ðŸŒ•


Full moon of rejuvenation, self-reflection and deep healing, we have planets of power, which affect us in all levels – Mercury (planet of Virgo), Neptune (planet of Pisces), and they are both in sign of mystical Pisces.  

What this full moon is about?


We need to acknowledge that all Earth signs full moons make ark of ancestral karma cleansing, healing of physical body, connecting with earth, grounding, nature, elemental, fairies, persistency, making meaningful progress, daily habits, organization of space, home, family, money and material world. This is time for connecting with your body, inner self, reflecting on your diet and eating habits, gardening and plants.  

This is not a time for transformation, drastic changes, or putting pressure on yourself to achieve certain goals. 

It is time for planning, self-reflection, deep understanding where you are now, what is ahead of you and what strategy you may need to reach your “destination”. What is the first step you need to take in the right direction? 

This full moon can feel emotionally charged, tension, inner or outer conflict, as the moon is opposite of the sun, Mercury, Saturn (in Pisces) and the Sun is conjunct Saturn –planet of shadow self, restrictions and self-criticism.  

Moon in Virgo urges you to release fears, doubts, restrictions and self-sabotage related to money, work, family and your home environment. Think about what you can de-clutter and remove from your home? What no longer resonates with the person you are? 


Here are some questions to journal and ask yourself



  • - What can I do to amplify the positive energy of my home? 

  • - Do I feel safe and peaceful in my home? (Why?) 

  • - Do I feel fulfilled in my work? (why?) 

  • - What are the challenges I`m facing in my work?  

  • - Do I feel fulfilled and going in the right direction? 

  • - What in my diet do I need to change?  

  • - Do I have a healthy diet and nutrition?  

  • - What is the state of my health? What can I do to improve my health now? 

  • - What is my relationship with time? Do I have time” for myself, reflection and meditation? 

  • - What do I need to remove and de-clutter from my home? 

  • - What are my negative emotions now? (If I allow myself to observe my emotions) 

 

Ask these questions and make a short ritual with candles if you want. 

Full Moon Ritual & Meditation 


Light up 1 (3) green candle on your altar. You can surround them with green crystals (jade, aventurine, green fluorite). Then write down 1 or 2 fears or negative qualities you want to release in this full moon. Observe how you feel when you write them.  

Feel amazing emerald green light enveloping your whole body. This is the light of AA Raphael, who is here to heal you. See his wings around you, see and feel brilliant sphere of green lights open above your head, in your Crown chakra. Archangel Raphael then pours liquid green light of healing in your Crown chakra, which flows down to your Third eye, Throat, reaching your heart. See your heart expanding and opening with warmth and love. Your heart is the center of healing and forgiveness. You connect with your inner self through your Heart. See the light travelling down to your lower chakras, Root, and then flowing in your legs, feet, arms, and hands. The green light reaches under the ground, connecting with your Earth star chakra, grounding you to the wisdom of earth.  

Stay in this place and feel how all negative emotions are leaving your body. You are whole and rejuvenated again.  

(Now you can burn the paper with the fears or negative qualities you have written in a safe place) feel the sense of freedom when you do that, and trust the universe is supporting you on your new way.

Healing crystal – green Fluorite  




Nina Nour Bluebell

angels medium

February 2024 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment