Sunday, February 11, 2024

New Moon in Aquarius ♒- Planting the seeds of your Spiritual expansion (+ Journaling)

 In this new moon in sign of Aquarius we are called for planting seeds, cleansing, rejuvenation and protection of the mental body, and our Spiritual light body. The mind starts to connect with our higher consciousness and receives light codes and downloads from the Sun core and Moon core. We start to feel and integrate our cosmic blueprint as starseeds and beings of Light.

 


The moon portal opens on 9 February and lasts 3 days. The planet of power in this special new moon is Uranus –the planet of revelation, revolution, technology and science. We are connected with electrical impulses in our body, the whole energy systems and cells are being upgraded at this time.  


As a result, you may feel your mind (or memory) is overloaded, you can have fatigue, and feel not clear about certain things.  


🌙 All New moons in Air sign (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) signify and amplify the energy of new beginnings, renewal and revealing the spiritual gifts of the soul. This is perfect time to feel where is your soul path, what you need to do, what do you need to change in your life, environment? This moon is about deep connection to others and to yourself. It can bring changes and turn of the way –in your profession, friendship, personal life. Mostly this moon brings clarity to situation that was unclear in the past. 


This new moon is very suitable for: 


- Clearing and rejuvenating your mind, mental body; being clear about what do you want and the steps you can take to achieve it.  


  • - Physical body detox – being on a diet or cutting away food addictions or bad habits.

  • - Journaling about your future and creating vision of your most desired future self.  

  • - Space clearing and space energy protection

  • - Meditation for energy protection and boundaries  

  • - Being clear about your energy boundaries and how you relate to other people and places 

  • - Understanding your soul mission and acknowledging what you already have.

  • - Creating a circle with your soul family and friends.  

  • - Starting a new creative hobby or venture. 

 

In addition, this is wonderful time to ask yourself questions and journal about yourself ✎




  • Am I in alignment with my authentic voice? Do I speak honestly and openly my mind? 

  • What i find most difficult in my relationship with others? 

  • Who are the most challenging people or situations that prevent me from speaking my truth? 

  • What do I need to do further for my spiritual evolution? 

  • What things in material 3 D world stop me from being in alignment with my spiritual self.  

  • Can I sense the energy of others, or “thoughts of other”? 

  • What in my environment and home is not in alignment with my true self? 

  • How can I organize my time better, so I pay attention to my inner child? 

  • What creative ideas do I have, but I “never had time” to make it real? 

  • Which are people in my life that I like and admire? 

  • Who are the historical people who I like and admire? 

  • What is the quality I need to acquire if I want to start my independent spiritual business? 

 

Answer these questions and then read the answers you have in the next new moon in Air sign (Gemini).  


Healing plant for this new moon: Lavender  


Lavender is a beautiful and loved herb with a calming scent, it works perfectly to sooth your mind and nervous system, for mental detox and before sleep. You can use it as a herbal tea, in an aroma bag, or as aroma oil and spray the magnificent scent in your bedroom.  


New moon Ritual 🔮



Light up 1 (3, 6) violet candles on your altar. You can surround them with lavender (or other viole flowers), amethyst crystals (as this is crystal of Aquarius season). Now write questions to yourself in your journal while candles are burning. When you finish you can write on a piece of paper in circle shape 3 desires you have for the next 3 months. What do you need to acomplish? That can be desires for soemthing to end, or be released from you. But at this time are more powerful things that you want to manifest in reality.  


Then make short meditation: close your eyes and call upon arch. Zadkiel and violet flame angels. Imagine the violet fire surrounding all your aura and body, cleansing away any negative thoughts and darkness. Now you are clean and rejuvenated. See yourself in a beautiful garden of tranquility. You can imagine it in any shape you like. You have 3 small purple seeds that you need to plant in this garden. They are related to your desires.  


See how you visualize the first desire as already accomplished, and plant the first seed. Then do plant the second and third seeds, while thinking about your wishes as if they are already here and grow. Water all the seeds and trust that they need some time to grow, but your desires are already on the WAY to be manifested. You can do the same ritual in the next 3 days, if you wish. (Make sure your candes burn until the end, as this is important in the manifestation rituals.) 

You can make spray with lavender oil in small bottle with salty water, then spray the 4 corners of the room, before the ritual.  

Repeat the mantra of Air:

I am one with Air, I m free, unrestrained and flexible. My imagination flys high, I m independant warrior of light. I believe all things are possible.”  

 

Happy New moon! 🌒




Nina Nour Bluebell ©

medium, channeler

reiki healer

February 2024 *


No comments:

Post a Comment