Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Solar Plexus chakra - Center of Personal Power (overview)⭐


Solar Plexus is expression of your Divine Solar power, given by birthright. It is situated in your stomach area, above the navel. It vibrates with shining yellow light, the spiritual stamp is 5 pointed star (pentagram) in golden-yellow light. The name of this chakra in Sanskrit is Manipura: "city of jewels" or lustrous gem. This chakra is centre of confidence, power, self-esteem, discipline and connection to your children, friends and inner child and it receives energy directly from the Sun. ★ 

   


★        Colour vibration is shining yellow

★      Opening mantra: Ram

★       Responsible for: personal power, confidence, self believe, carrier, money

★       Connects with: children, niece, nephew, younger siblings, close friends, Soul mates

★       Physical imprints in 3D: carrier, money, objects of value

★     Negative imprints when blocked: obsession to food, unhealthy habits, greed, addiction, arrogance, sugar addiction; control, manipulation to others, and to your children

★      Energy in the higher levels: Inner child connection, purity

★        Cosmic influence: Sun, Central Sun, Stars.

★      Karma cleansing: Karma with children

★        How to heal: Sun gazing, mountain walk, play with children, yoga, meditation, reading, candles rituals, care of pets, animals

★       Archangel to call on: Jophiel, Uriel, your guardian angels

★       Crystals: Citrine 777, yellow topaz, amber, yellow calcite, yellow jade, aventurine

★     In human body it relates to: stomach, liver, intestines

★        Divine quality: Empowerment, Self confidence, reliance, trust

★        Sephira: Gevurah/ Might

★        Opening by: Yoga, Exercise, play, candles, yellow flowers, Sunbathing; Direction for ritua: North-East

★       Sacred Geometry: Pentagram in a circle

★      On ethereal levels cleanse: Pancreas, adrenal glands cleansing, liver detox.

★     Emotional imprint: love, gratitude, forgiveness to: your children, inner child, children in the family.

★      Realizing trauma that you created for your children (control, manipulation, abuse) and where it affects you.

★      Affirmation: I`m powerful being of Light. I can easily achieve all my goals and passions. 

★        Mantra: I know what I want. I don’t let any negative vibration from others to interfere with my field. I have healthy boundaries.


 * If you like this article, feel free to comment, share & subscribe to my blog, or buy me a coffee! Thank you! 💗


      Nina Lea-Nour ©
May-2022
Angel`s medium
Crystal-Reiki healer



No comments:

Post a Comment