Friday, May 13, 2022

Full Moon (Lunar Eclipse) in Scorpio - Releasing fear of Change 🌕

 

The Full moon is very strong Portal of healing, cleansing and releasing negative patterns of your mind, removing fears from your conscious and sub-conscious mind. It has power of deep emotional (and physical) healing. In the Full moon we have sign opposite of the Sun sign (Taurus). 🌕


This is the first Full moon Portal with the energy of spring and awakening, also the first with energy of Water element. 💧

  ♏When the Moon is in Water sign of Scorpio we are invited to look deep within our emotions and heart and make revision, connect with our emotions, or even analyze them. This Full moon will be especially powerful for you, if your North Node, South Node or Moon sign is in Scorpio. 

This Full moon has very special deep blue energy, enhancing and activating your Third eye and Crown chakra. This is the time of profound releasing, cleansing and healing of your emotional and Astral body. You are invited to release all negative emotions, stuck energy, attachments and hindering habits from your aura.

    Some of the strong positive qualities of the sign Scorpio and alchemical Water are: ability to go deep into the issue, analysis of Self and the situation, strong intuition, psychic abilities, clairvoyance, clear cognisance, sensitivity to others emotions, empathy, resilience, ability for self-change, adapting skill.

This is a sign of emotional and mental transformation and wisdom –achieved by turbulence of life and by going through Dark night of the Soul.


Water is alchemical element of cleansing, purging, purification, emotional connection, love, self-love, gentleness, feminine, Yin, nourishment, Astral travels, dreams and visions, intuition and psychic opening.

   ♏Scorpio, as well as Taurus are signs of keepers of safety, of builders of home and environment. They are fixed signs, showing they are both steady, persistent and take diligent efforts to achieve their goals.

You can say the Water mantra at this time 🌔

“ I `m like water, I go with the flow. I let go of all fears, worries and resistance, I`m able to live in the beautiful present moment.”

These are some nice questions to Self to write down and answer, if you want to practice journaling ✎

          Am I connected to my emotions?

       ★ What are my emotions and am I happy at the present?

        ★ Am I sensitive to the feelings of others? Do I have compassion

       ★ Do I need to forgive someone in the past and let go?

       ★ Do I need to forgive myself about past situation.

      ★ Have I released the past love, past grudges in my relationships?

      ★ Is my heart open for love and new experiences?

      ★ Is my love unconditional?

      ★ Do I have enough time for self-love and self care practice?

    ★  What are the negative emotions that are hindering my happiness?


You can choose one or more questions and answer them honestly in your journal. This is a powerful practice, which will make you aware of how you feel and even why certain things happened in your life.

This is wonderful time for cords cutting meditation, past life regression, connecting with your Divine feminine, astral travel, self-love practices, mantras.

Water is element in your physical body, responsible for cleansing the cells and skin, for removing any toxins and for purifying your inner organs. The day of the Full moon is great for detox and nourishing by drinking more water and restrain from food. At this time pay attention to your dream and psychic visions.

Angels to connect in this moon are: Haniel, Muriel, Jeremiel.

Colours of Scorpio are: deep blue, golden, indigo.

Crystals to work: Lapis lazuli, azurite, blue agate

Qualities that you need to acquire: wisdom, seeing the details, ability to analyse, emotional connection, clairvoyance, psychic power.

Tarot card of Scorpio: The Death – ability for deep transformation, transition and letting go of negative aspects in your life.

In this magical Full moon you can release the fear to love again, fear of being hurt in the relationship, fear of being alone or being abandoned.

Affirmation of the Death (Phoenix Portal) 🌕

I release and let go of my past and all things that no longer serve me. I cleanse and clear the energy of my past, my home. I observe and notice my deep emotions. I accept inner change, transition and movement for my highest good.

One Special card from the “Witchlings” Oracle by Paulina Cassidy

Courage

By Pansy

Life is lived fully when you are no longer ruled by fear. Courage is the vitality within to keep you standing up for what you believe in. With a courageous heart you will be able to face challenges and conflicts head on. Courage happens when the body, mind and soul interact and connect for the best, highest purpose. Do the best you can do without swerving from your path. The true test of courage stands in your daily life. You possess the courage to speak your mind, to speak up for yourself, and to do the right thing. Face your demons.

This is perfect time to release your fears.

If you like this article feel free to comment, share and subscribe to my blog, or buy me a coffee! Thank you!  💗


Nina Lea-Nour ©
May -2022
Angel`s medium
Crystal healer

No comments:

Post a Comment