Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sacral chakra - Center of Joy (Overview + Ritual)

 

Sacral chakra –in Sancscrit: Svadhishtana – is situated below the belly, in the area of reproductive system. It`s visualized as glowing orange sphere, spiritual stamp is 9 pointed star in silver-white colour. This is one of the chakras responsible for cellular regeneration, healthy skin and looking younger, it is expression of your Divine feminine energy. ★

 


★        Colour vibration is orange, carnelian.

★      Opening mantra: Vamm

★        Responsible for: joy, self-love, sensuality, acceptance

★       Connects with: mother, grandmother, elder sister

★      Physical imprints in 3D: love, relationships, personal value

★   Negative imprints when blocked: depression, addiction, sexual obsession, lust, sexual deviations.

★    Energy in the higher levels: Divine feminine, inner Goddess

★      Karma cleansing: Relationship Karma

★        How to heal: Meditation, Dancing, nature walk, self-care, swimming, art.

★  Archangels to call on: Haniel, Gabriel (blue flame angels)

★     In human body it relates to: reproductive system, ovaries, womb, kidneys, bladder.

★       Divine quality: Joy, Self-love, gratitude

★    Sephira: Tiferet/ Beauty

★     Opening by: dancing, yoga, nature walk, arts, drinking water

★      Sacred Geometry: 9 pointed pink star in a golden circle

★      On ethereal levels cleanse: cells regeneration, purification of skin, reproductive system, kidneys, balance of water

★    Crystals💎amber, moonstone, orange aventurine, carnelian, orange calcite

★       Emotional imprint: love, gratitude, forgiveness to: your mother, grandmother, elder sister, elder cousin (woman).

★    Realizing and cleansing childhood trauma (control, manipulation, abuse) from mother side (which areas it affects you)

★        Spiritual work: healing Divine feminine, inner child (for women)

★      Affirmation: I am filled with joy and abundance. I love myself, I take care of my emotions at all times.

★     Mantra: I know what I feel. I`m aware of my emotions. I can sense the emotions of others.

 


Ritual: You can do this simple ritual at home, to increase the sense of joy, self love and remove any negative vibration from your relationship. This is also good for cleansing your Sacral chakra and give you sense of relaxation and peace. Light up 3 (6 or 9) orange candles in the South-West direction in your home (in any room). You can add to this ritual rose petals, music, or aroma lamp with orange and myrrh oil. Now visualize vibrant orange sphere of light coming from the ground up to your body, and resting in your Sacral chakra. See this sphere glowing and turning clockwise. Now see the sphere expanding and cleansing all negative energy from this chakra, as it opens more. See it in the size of bright sunrise within you. Say the affirmation: “I`m loved, cherished and filled with joy. My divine feminine is healed. I`m source of love. I m connected with all nature, and all natural waters on the planet.”

As this chakra connects with the ocean, sea and rivers, you can listen sounds of the sea during this ritual.

>> If you like this article, feel free to comment, share & subscribe to my blog, or buy me a coffee! Thank you!


Nina Lea-Nour  ©
May, 2022
Angel`s medium
Crystal healer

No comments:

Post a Comment