Sunday, May 29, 2022

New Moon in Gemini -Doorway to Miracles (+Questions to Self) 🍒


This New moon in the sign of Gemini opens doorways of Magic, miracles and manifestation.  🌒



 This is the first New moon when we activate the alchemical element Air in the body. (after the Equinox) That means this is a special Cosmic portal, when we need to be aware of element Air in our life. The aspects of this element are revealed in transitions, travels, changes, discovery, expansion, need of freedom, study and knowledge, relationship –friendships.

  ♊Gemini are sign of duality and shape shifting. They can have many forms as their life is like multi faceted gem. So often people in this sign have multiple talents. Some of the more important things for Gemini are social connections, honesty and kindness. They are curious, flexible, open to change and deeply supporting for their friends and family.

At this New moon in Air sign it`s perfect time to create personal space and journal about some questions to your Higher Self  ✎

🌛      Do I feel I have accomplished my goals and desires?

    🌛  Do I have honest and open communication with my friends?

🌛      Do I hide/ suppress my emotions? If yes, why, in what situations?

🌛      Do I have healthy boundaries? Can I say No when I don’t need something?

🌛      Do I have balanced time between work –family and time for rest?

🌛      Is something in my life in extreme (or of balance)?

🌛      Do I trust people in my social environment or do I feel suspicious?

🌛      What in my romantic relationship makes me unhappy? Why?

🌛      Do I feel I`m on the right path, following my life mission?

🌛      What is my most desired next project?

🌛      Do I feel affected too much by the opinions of others?

 

Feel free to answer some or all of these questions in your diary, or create your own.

                                                    art by Hsiao Ron Cheng 

As alchemical element Air is related to lightness, wisdom, flexibility, communication, travelling, expansions and breath of life. You can feel more vulnerable in your relationships and communication, pay attention to your Throat chakra, lungs, respiratory system, ears, nose, sinus, throat, Thyroid.

You are now ready for your life changes and like a butterfly to open your wings and fly in a new direction.

You can say the mantra of Air at this time:

I am light like Air, I travel, change, expand.”

Every New moon we return to our deep inner core, we are shown also our deepest fears. So this is a great time for shadow work.

Gemini Tarot 🔮card is: VI. Lovers – being able to make the right choices in love and relationships, while keeping your values and principles.

At this time look at your personal astrology chart - in which house is Gemini sign? In this sphere you can have major shift and transition.

Oracle for the New Moon

Beyond Lemuria Oracle by Izzi Ivy


Look at how you choose to nourish your physical body and your ethics surrounding your food choices. Where possible fortifying, filling and nourishing alternatives. Your body and energy will thank you for it. This card also signifies strong animal energies. That could mean working more closely with an animal spirit guide or bringing an animal companion in your life. You may have a greater awareness of the wisdom of the animals and what their treats or messages mean to you.


  If you want to know more about Gemini Tarot for spiritual guidance cards - click here!


Nina Lea-Nour ✬
May- 2022 ©
Angel`s medium

No comments:

Post a Comment