Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Soul types and Stereotypes -III


    Any soul/ person has different journey in relationships and will meet (by plan and by choice) different soul mates. Also any soul will experience multiple types of relationships of opposites and of similarities, depending on what is her main lesson that she needs to learn. Lessons in relationships are often more complex, they are not related only to one quality from just one partner.

      That’s why its not an easy task to find a matching partner. Always there will be lessons and you will need to find balance in the partnership.

Some of the basic qualities that everyone need to master, specially in the higher levels are: compassion, tolerance, understanding, acceptance of differences, appreciation, forgiveness, openness, sharing, unconditional love, generosity, need to help, caring, gentleness, healthy boundaries. These are also qualities that should appear in the world as a whole, and between all people.

Spiritual exercise:
Now you can make a list and think about what qualities, feelings and aspects of self your past relationships gave you? What about the current relationship if you are in? What lessons you have learned? What fears you overcome? What of your dark qualities you faced? Which element was missing in you? Was the relationship one of opposites or one of similarities? Did you have common goals, mission or desires?
Then you ll be able to fully see and understand why these relationships happened.

     I have to mention here something in addition. If my partner is jealous too much, or suspicious about me, that doesn’t mean that I have this quality too. That can mean I`m afraid of exactly that quality – jealousy, which can make a focus and attract it in my relationship. In the same time, if my partner is very dominant, strong, self-dependant, bold, confident, not compromising, that can reflect my own DESIRE or need to have master these qualities. That mean I have lack of these qualities too. So there are always certain aspects in relationship that are the same for both – and my partner can reflect my desire to incorporate these Fire qualities in me, and in the same time, exposes my fear of lies, or fear to not be free.
That`s all on relationship dynamics for now. There are so many more topics in this direction to think about, but for now I stop here.

Thank you my angels and spirit guides for helping me with this information, and thank you arch. Gabriel, Chamuel, Haniel.

Live in the path of Light and abundance!

nina Lea-nour *
Angel`s medium 


No comments:

Post a Comment