Tuesday, March 12, 2024

22 Powerful Affirmations for your everyday life🌟

 These are 22 wonderful affirmations that I channeled with help of my angels. 

You can use then for your every day life, repeat them (7 -11 times) or write some of them on notes near your mirror or desk. 




1)       I am a powerful being of Light.

2)     I am manifesting my desires with love, ease and grace.

3)     I am aligned with divine Love and Miracles always.

4)     All is in perfect order in my life.

5)     I am filled with joy and Abundance.

6)    I am filled with divine Love and Forgiveness to myself and others.

7)     I am on my path of Highest spiritual wisdom. 

8)    My thoughts, feelings and actions are perfectly aligned.

9)    I live in a loving, peaceful environment always.

10) My work reflects my goals, desires and talents perfectly.

11)   I am magnet for money, abundance and divine opportunities.

12)  I am beautiful in all aspects – body, mind and soul.

13)  I realize my past mistakes and forgive myself unconditionally.

14)  I am source of inspiration, love and creative joy.

15)  I attract only people who are in alignment with the divine light.

16) I let go of old resentment, grudges and judgements.

17)   I am aligned with the divine universal wisdom.

18) I attract new friendships that are for my highest good.

19)   I have only relationships that are for my highest divine good.

20)  I have healthy body, mind and spirit at all times.

21)   I practice unconditional Love and Forgiveness in my all relationships.

22)  I am divine Master and creator of my life. 




    Nina Nour Bluebell 

  March 2024 ©




No comments:

Post a Comment