Wednesday, October 26, 2022

New Moon in Scorpio (Solar eclipse portal) 🌒-Shedding the old Self

 

The new Moon is portal of awakening, cleansing and rejuvenation of the whole energy body, and mostly we feel light in our Third eye, Earth Star chakra and feet chakra.

Moon is related to the Third eye in Esoteric astrology –which represents our psychic senses, awareness, sub-conscious mind, dreams and body of Astral light, our ideas and imagination.


This new moon has magnificent quality of purging, releasing and deep transformation of emotional body.

Water signs have connection to our sub-conscious mind, psychic energy, vision, also to our emotions, feelings and programs of the ego.

-        All new moons in Water sign (Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer) signify new cycle of life, new beginnings in sphere of romance, love, family, children, or inner transformation. They are portals of blue light to open and cleanse your psychic connection and chakras of Third eye (Ajna) and Sacral (Svadishtana). With this energy you plant seeds of transformation, inner wisdom and working with your shadow. Scorpio new moon is wonderful for purging and releasing old aspects of Self, old mind programs, ego and control. This is sign of renewal and rejuvenation by deep cleansing. In this sign we focus of creating the new (Sacral chakra) and visualise what we need to attract in our life.

The new moon in Scorpio, which is also amazing Ascension portal (Solar eclipse) makes you aware of your deepest fears as well as deepest desires and dreams. 🌙🌒

This is the moon of psychic connection, immediately before Samhain festival – of connection with astral levels, other dimensions, dreams, signs and synchronicities. Also this is moon of purging and releasing your OLD self. One of the missions of all water signs here is cleansing, releasing and transformation of old self and emotional purity. Most water signs have deep and hidden feelings, or deal with emotional karma/ trauma. 


Activation portal ★

Scorpio moon Portal is time of deep self-knowledge and soul retrieval. Scorpio is sign of deep water, of transformation and transition and rules the point of Third eye (Astral light seed) and the Pineal gland. Psychic information and opening to the Akashic records are possible at this time. Scorpio colours are deep blue and golden, and crystals: lapis lazuli, tanzanite, azurite, blue agate. This is a sign of sexuality, transcendence and esoteric knowledge.

THIS IS PERFECT time for:

        charging and cleansing your blue crystals, lapis lazuli, azurite

        Cleansing your home space with salt water

          Spiritual practices and meditations

         Connecting with the divine feminine energy

        Understanding your deep fears and desires

This is also time to ask hard questions – like why something is happening in your life or what is the reason of repeated patterns in your relationship.

Alchemical element –Water 🌊

“This is very important primal element with Yin (feminine) energy. The qualities of water are: fluidity, shape-shifting, cleansing, healing, purification, coolness, letting go, gentleness, care, love.

Water is element that connects us to our Sub-conscious mind –there are many layers of Sub-consciousness.

Through water we connect and cleanse our Sub-conscious mind and our memories.”

Ref. : "Alchemical elements on earth" Nina Nour ⭐

Here are some interesting question that I suggest to journal at this time:🌛

-        how much do I realise my feelings and emotions?

-        Am I aware of my fears, shadow side?

-     What practices can help me to release and cleanse stagnant emotions?

-        What are my (negative) emotions at this time?

-        Can I control the expression of my emotions?

-        DO I spend enough time to nurture myself and how?

-        What are my daily spiritual practices?

-        Do I give enough love and attention to my children?

-        Do I have repressed sexual energy?

-        DO I have enough time for sleep and meditation?

-        DO I drink enough water daily?

-        What things in my life need change?

-        What things in my relationship need change?

By answering these questions you will be one step closer to your self-knowledge.

Affirmation of the Death -Tarot

The Major arcana in Tarot representing the Scorpio is Death. Here is affirmation you can say every day until the cycle of the Full moon in Taurus.

I release and let go of my past and all things that no longer serve me. I cleanse and clear the energy of my past, my home. I observe and notice my deep emotions. I accept inner change, transition and movement for my highest good. I experience rebirth and rejuvenation. I see the future clearly. I clean and let go of all my old relationships and people who are not in alignment with my higher Self. I let go and cleanse all negative emotions, anger, fear, anxiety and worry. My Third eye is open, and I see clearly the spiritual world.


Thank you for tuning in! You can like, share and subscribe or buy me a coffee. 🍧

If you are interested in more: 

🍓  New Moon in Scorpio  -ritual with candles and crystals... 

🍓  Channelled message from Archangel Uriel -October ...

 🍓 Ancestral Karma -how to heal and cleanse Ancestral karma? ..


Nina Lea-Nour 
Angel`s medium
Oct. 25-2022 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment