Wednesday, June 29, 2022

New Moon in Cancer - Balance of Yin -Yang (+Questions to Self) ๐Ÿฆ€

 

๐ŸŒ’ New Moon is portal of awakening, cleansing and rejuvenation of the whole energy body, and mostly we feel light codes being received in our Third eye, Sacral and Earth Star chakra.


Moon is related to the Third eye in Esoteric astrology –which represents our psychic senses, awareness, sub-conscious mind, dreams and body of Astral light, our ideas and imagination too.

In this powerful New moon portal in sign of Cancer we activate the alchemical element water in the body. Water is primal element of the creation of Universe and it has crucial part in healing the physical and energy body in all levels. In this time we need to pay attention especially to our brain, nervous system, reproductive organs, urinary system, bladder, kidney, ovaries. Balance of water in the body will affect our hormonal balance and the good condition of hair and skin.

Cancer is a loving water sign of duality. This sign is nurturer and care taker, but it is not related only to the Divine feminine. Cancer New moon invites us to make balance between the Yin (feminine) and Yang (masculine) flow in the body.

As we are in the Water element, it is perfect for cleansing, balancing and healing our emotions, feelings and letting go of past trauma. Love, compassion and forgiveness will be required now, in order to become healed.

At this time you may use these crystals and aspects of Cancer:

 ๐Ÿ’ŽCrystals of Cancer: aquamarine, celestite, moonstone

  ๐Ÿ’œArchangel to work: Haniel

  Qualities: sensitivity, compassion, taking care

  ⭐Chakra: Sacral

The New moon in Cancer is portal of rejuvenation, cleansing and alignment of the Spiritual and emotional body.

The main theme in this time are personal relationships, love and romance, home atmosphere, children and being compassionate.

As Cancer is sign that values memories and past, often indulging in nostalgia, we need to think about our past and present relationships and how we have evolved. 

This New moon in Cancer is perfect time to create personal space and journal about some questions to your Higher Self. ✎

 

๐ŸŒ›    How can I nurture and take care of myself?

๐ŸŒ›        Do I spent enough time with people I love, my partner, children?

๐ŸŒ›     Do I feel appreciated in my romantic relationship?

๐ŸŒ›       What are the things that are missing from my love relationship?

๐ŸŒ›        Do I feel happy and complete in my romantic life?

๐ŸŒ›     What do I want to create for myself this month?

๐ŸŒ›      Do I have private space?

๐ŸŒ›    How much time I dedicate to my spiritual practices & meditation?

๐ŸŒ›  How much water I drink daily?

 

Write down these questions in your journal and answer them with open mind. This is practice of self-awareness and connecting with your sub-conscious mind.

You can say the mantra of Water

“I am like Water, I go with the flow. I heal all my past.”

Every New moon we return to our deep inner core, we are shown also our deepest fears. So this is a great time for shadow work.

Cancer Tarot card ๐Ÿ”ฎ

The Tarot related to Cancer is VII. The Chariot – meaning achieving great results, victory and success with all you do by balancing Yin-Yang energy. Going forward with determination, conviction and believe in your power.

Oracle > Oracle of the Shapeshifters by Lucy Cavendish 


There will be a bright piece of beautiful luck, shining and golden and full of vibrancy. It will offer you energy, confirmation and validation, and is a blessing from the Universe. It is not a reward for your changes, but know that it is utterly connected to the strivings you have made to drop judgement, ego and other harmful feelings and habits. As a result you too are glowing with beauty.


Thank you for tuning in! You can like, share and comment on this article, or buy me a coffee!  ๐Ÿต


Nina Lea Nour ✫
June -2022  ©
Angel`s medium

No comments:

Post a Comment