Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Full Moon in Sagittarius - Rebirth & Alignment (+Journaling prompt) 🌕

 

This is magnificent Full moon in the sign of Sagittarius it brings rebirth, transformation and alignment with your Spiritual path. This moon marks the end of a major cycle in your life, or it can be a period of transition from old to the new energy. It is also the end of Spring season which beginning was marked by the New moon in Aries. 🌕


The Full moon connects on the ethereal level with our Third eye chakra (or Pineal gland) and activates it. Third eye and the Subconscious mind are influenced strongly by the Moon phases.

Not all people realize that and the reason is, we are still ignorant in how to use our Third eye and psychic abilities.

   The key theme this Full moon is going through personal transformation, rebirth, and taking risks in the direction you want to develop. 

Sagittarius is fire sign and this Full moon activates fire energy in your body – represented by blood flow, blood vessels and heart. On emotional and spiritual level it brings you the alchemical fire element - it`s time to see the bigger picture, to make a life review (of the last 3 or 6 months) and see how far you have gone. It`s the time to claim your power and be grateful for the things you manifested and setting new goals.



Here are some powerful questions to your Self to write and answer in your journal  🌔

🦋     What things do I want to manifest in my life now?

🦋    What are the things that no longer serve me and need to be released?

🦋     Did I accomplish my goals for the last 3 months?

🦋     What are the current challenges in my life?

🦋     Do I have enough inner strength and power?

🦋       How do I work to increase my strength and power?

🦋      Do I feel self-confident about my current project/ work?

🦋      Do I believe in my abilities and talents?

🦋       What are my goals for the next 3 months?

🦋      Do I feel proud of my achievements and who I am?

 

By answering these simple questions you will reveal some hidden sides about you or receive great clarity on your life path.

You can use the mantra of Fire in this full moon:

I am like Fire, I shine brightly.”

This full moon activates in you’re the qualities of Sagittarius: determination, adventurous spirit, adaptability, optimism.

Sagittarius also ask us to believe in ourselves and that we have the strength to reach to any high mountain.

You can activate the energy of the Full moon with a simple ritual. 💜

Light up 3 (6) yellow candles in the South direction of your home (representing fire element). You can use some yellow crystals for optimism and confidence and manifesting your desires – amber, citrine, yellow aventurine, yellow jade. Call upon archangel Uriel for illumination and wisdom on the Full moon and say the following prayer:

“I call upon arch. Uriel and the angels of yellow-golden flame to surround me with sphere of Illuminating light. Please let all my physical, emotional, mental, spiritual bodies be cleansed from any negative energy, cords or entities. Pour the cleansing light of illumination and clarity me now. Thank you!”

Then say the following affirmation:

“ I` m filled with confidence, believe, strength and inner power. I am Soul of divine Light now and always. I`m connected to Source. And so it is”.

 

Oracle card ("Beyond Lemuria Oralce" by Izzy Ivy)

Journey to Wholeness ★



This card is about loving yourself and others from a sense of wholeness, exactly as you are right now. It is only from this space that healing can take place. We may find ourselves in the relationships or scenarios where we can see great potential. We may have concepts of others that are not really who they are, due to subconscious projections or ideals. We could have the idea that we could feel better about ourselves when we achieve a goal or status – that success will somehow make everything better. Unfortunately this takes us out of the present and makes our love somewhat Conditional. To be a healer you need to transcend the perspective that the being in front of you needs to be “fixed”.

Hold the vision that they are perfect as they are. From this place they can heal themselves through the transformative power of acceptance. Acknowledge the full spectrum of the picture and bring any fractured parts back to the present moment. In this place we are whole, and thus we have the power to step into the brightest version of ourselves.


Nina Lea-Nour 
June-2022 ©
Angel`s medium

No comments:

Post a Comment