Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Fourth white ray and arch. Gabriel -IV

    IV. White ray, arch. Gabriel, master Serapis Bay

    The main function of this ray is to help you purify your emotional and astral body from any negative feelings, blockages from your past, to return your inner child in perfect state to express and purifies the Ego. Anyone in his life time – specially in childhood, when energy is intense and vulnerable to influences –has wounded inner child. That we carry into the state of youth and as grown individuals. Inner child is so important for the soul, as the heart for the physical body. We need not only to be connected with our inner child (child in all stages and transformations of life in our past-present-future), but also to remove and heal the old wounds of that child. Without healing the inner child, we will have always things to stop us in the physical world, we may not achieve what we need and we wont be fully purified.

   One of the aspects of White ray is to work with our inner child, to transform the energy in positive mind-set, to heal. This process of healing has many stages, and will of course include working with all other ways. But the white ray is specially effective, because it removes blockages from the paradigm of past-future, detoxifies all chakras and heals wounded Ego. Releasing all the negative energies and healing the Ego is very important for any spiritual growth process.
White Pearl ray will give you amazing sense of serenity, inner peace, harmony (with Self) and purification of all levels – mind, body, heart. So this ray has amazing purifying power, which also is related to Self-expression, partly with Heart and Throat chakra. The symbol of this ray is the “star of David” or hexagram, and white lotus flower with six petals.

    It is related more to gentle feminine energy and the moon connection (Gabriel) as well as reaching to our deep subconscious mind, cleansing our thoughts. White flame is related to devas –goddesses Quan Yin, White Tara, Iris, Aearacura, Selena. After cleansing and healing the wounded ego and inner child, your heart will be more open to love and harmony.
You may choose to make ritual or just prayer in the white flame, using white crystal grid for that and 6 white candles. Suitable stones for the energy of white ray are: selenite, pearl, white opal, clear quartz, white agate, white jade, angelite, celestite, aqua aura. These are very intensive cleansing and clearing aura stones. All of them will help you to raise your vibrations and cleanse all your aura.
This ray also have special role in removing and transmuting any past abuses (in childhood or youth), any traumatic experiences, that appear as wounds in Self and inner child.

Say the following prayer:
“ Dear arch. Gabriel, Pearl white light Angels, master Serapis Bay, Quan Yin, White Tara, please be with me now and surround me with shining cosmic Pearl white Light. Infuse my ethereal, mental and physical body with cleansing power of Pearl white flame. Please cleanse all the dark and negative energies from my aura, and all my chakras, cleanse my past traumas, fears and blocks from my Inner child and my Self. Heal, purify and rejuvenate my Inner child, make my connection with it strong and present. Cleanse from my aura and energy all my past fears, disappointments, conflicts and wounds from any negative influences. Make me free of any attachments, free of emotional and physical pain, free of self-judgment. Make my soul healed and purified with the intense energy of the White pearl Flame. Erase my past traumas, fears and mistakes, and remove all blockages from my aura field. Make my inner child and my Self polished like a diamond, strong and loving. Help me to achieve inner piece, self-love, self-acceptance and discipline for all my energy works. Thank you and so it is.”

Visualize and thank separately all the angels and masters invoked. 

nina Lea-nour *

No comments:

Post a Comment