Tuesday, November 28, 2017

First royal blue ray and Arch. Michael -I

Presenting all angelic rays and list of short rituals (prayers) to archangels. First is the Blue ray (Arch. Michael & master El Morya)

   This meditation and ritual will give you waves of: safety, protection, strength, courage, fearlessness, remove obstacles, send you uplifting and protecting energy of blue flame, cleanse the negative cords and dissolve negative influences around you, make you connected to both material and spiritual world, send you confidence, trust and faith in a cause. In this way you can ask (wish) from divine helpers material objects or material success, more strength or obstacle to be removed from your way. This flame also works for balancing your past Karma and cleanses your cords of attachments, makes negative people who drain your vitality to stay away from you.

  Blue ray infusion and cleansing can be made with the stones: black obsidian, black tourmaline, azurite, lapis lazuli, kyanite, blue quartz, blue topaz. Initiation in Blue flame will give you ability to act, be initiative and succeed in all challenges of life and material world. That’s the first step in the ascension for light workers and adept.
  During the time of Blue ray initiation (ask your spirit guides for more details about your personal ascension plan) – it is beneficial for you to have pictures (or cards) of angels and ascended masters, or statues of them, so you can bring them to you. The most working though is the practice of meditation – visualization, which can be made in form of ritual.
Say a short prayer before starting your ritual:


“Dear arch. Michael, angels of Blue flame, master El Morya (Moses), I call upon you now, come to my space, surround me with Blue shining light, infuse all my physical, ethereal, mental body and aura with divine Blue flame. Please make me cleansed from all attachments and dark cords in the energy plane, make my aura expanded and pure with crystal light. Infuse my soul with strength, courage, willpower, success in all my steps. Remove all the obstacles on my way of success, and all negative souls that are disturbing my progress. Cleanse all my space –flat, rooms with your brilliant blue Light. Thank you, and so it is.” 

nina Lea-nour *
@ angel` s medium 

No comments:

Post a Comment