Saturday, November 4, 2017

Rituals of Ascension -I (Blue flame and master El Morya)

In this series of rituals, I`ll give basic outlines and knowledge of how to make angelic ritual; my texts will be developed later. (* Please note that this ritual is made specially for people who desire ascension and are dedicated to develop their spiritual path.) 


For the ritual ~ blue paper in form of circle, five dark blue candles, image of master El Morya, image of arch. Michael, crystals – lapis lazuli, azurite, kyanite, blue quartz, pyramid (orgonite or another kind). Blue or white flowers. It` s preferable to dress in white or have a white scarf that is used specially for the ritual. The best time for the ritual is the energy portal day, Equinox or a date 9.09. This ritual will cleanse all the negative vibrations from your home space and will make you a channel of Blue divine flame. You will feel and connect with Blue flame angels, arch. Michael and master El Morya.

    Appoint any time of the ritual to be in exact hour – doesn’t matter the time of the day or night. Cleanse the space before that and make good looking for the ritual. Place the candles in altar which you choose according to your preference. Place the crystals and flowers too, make a gentle quiet music while performing the ritual. Light up the candles now saying – “in the name of arch. Michael, blue flame angels and master El Morya, let this space be filled with angelic blue light. Amen.” Stay quiet for a while and observe the candles while breathing deeply. Then take one of the candles and go to each of the corners of the room making the sign of infinity (8) with this candle in right hand saying: “with the power of arch. Michael, blue flame angels and master El Morya, please cleanse my space now”. Then go to the middle of the room and say the same words adding “dear angels please create portal of Blue light now so my all space is purified. Thank you and so it is.”
Then go to the altar back, and wash your eyes with the water glass bowl you left on it. Make circular and spiral movement with candle above water saying “Please purify and generate this water with divine Blue flame. Thank you, amen.”

Then visualize arch. Michael in front of you –while meditating.
Say “Dear Michael, surround me with your power and Light and let the Blue flame come inside my physical, mental and energy body and cleanse me from inside. Let all dark energies be washed away, dispersed and transformed into light. Thank you and so it is”. Breath deeply and say again: “ dear Master El Morya, please come now with me and help me to cleanse and purify my physical, mental and energy body, infuse me with divine Blue flame and make me restored being of Light. Thank you.”

Repeat that prayers 3 times each. Then stand up and wash your eyes again with the blue flame water.

Then take each crystal of blue flame (azurite or any other blue stone) hold it in hand and feel his energy. Express your gratitude to the crystals, be gentle. Take one crystal then and say:
“I call upon the Blue flame crystal Spirit to assist me in this cleansing work. Dear crystal spirit, please come and cleanse, restore, rejuvenate all my physical, mental and ethereal body, raise my vibrations so that I`m a channel of divine will. Make me strong, full of divine power, courage, fearless, initiative, boost my inner light. Fill me with cleansing blue flame. Thank you and so it is.”
Then make a circle like a halo around your head with the crystal, and make this movement in the air slightly above each chakra center. You ll feel the energy of the flame. Do that slowly and carefully.
Then say: “I call upon the fairies of blue flowers now, please come and help me to cleanse my space, to purify my heart and emotional body and get rid from all negative feelings inside my heart. Let me feel your gentle embrace. Thank you and so it is.”

Now wash your eyes again with the water (just dip your fingers and wash your eyes)  and drink the water from the bowl.

Next part of the ritual:
Take the blue circle paper and write your magical signature in its center. Then write in the right direction from outer to inner edge, from left to right the mantra of Blue flame “I am being of blue flame, I surrender to the will of God, I m being of blue light, all darkness is dispersed, with the power of arch. Michael, power of Blue flame angels and master El Morya, I am protected and safe, I m adept of courage and truth. Let it be, and so it is.” Now write on the paper and put it on altar, saying aloud the mantra also three times.

   The last part of the ritual is meditation with Blue flame. Sit down on the ground and say thank you to all Blue flame angels and Michael. Then breath deeply, connect with your heart. Open it with divine blue flame. Visualize blue flame penetrating from your crown chakra down to your heart. Expand your heart with blue light, send the streams of light down to the core of the Earth. Feel the warming power of the crystal core of Gaia. Then take earths light and return back to your body in powerful stream, through all of warm chakras to your heart center. Expand your heart again. Feel the grace and gratitude. Feel excited and loved. See how the light is getting stronger and brighter…more shining blue. See the blue crystal lotus flower opening its petals above your head in crown chakra. Say three times: “I am being of blue flame, I am safe and protected”. Visualize you are in your sacred space. It may be a forest, garden lake or anything else. See yourself in blue dress sitting and all Blue flame angels and arch Michael and master El Morya around you. They spread their hands to you with love, cleansing your ethereal body from all darkness. Stay quiet and peaceful feeling their energies and power. Listen to the music for a while and stay so at least 20 -30 min or as much as you feel guided. Visualize the 3 outer spheres of your energy body filled gracefully with blue light. All of your aura is shining now. You are a channel of Blue flame.
Then slowly return to your world, take deep breath in, listen to any messages from arch. Michael to you, and write them down after meditation. Breath and make grounding again connecting with the mother Earth. Feel its warm energy, feel calm and safe.

Open your eyes and enter in the day cleansed, purified and filled with amazing blue flame. Say: “Thank you dear Michael, and angels of Blue flame, dear master El Morya for that energy cleansing. And so it is.”
Put your hands on your eyes for 2 min, open them and smile.

That’s all for the Blue flame ritual of ascension. Abide in divine Light.
After the ritual leave the candles to burn for 10 more minutes and leave the crystals in the altar for all day and the next. Put the magical circle in special box or place that will be private for your use.

* Note – in order to make special wishes and “desires” to angels you need to fulfill this ritual at least 3 times. Then you will be more advanced and have the right to “wish” something from material world and write it down. Always in such cases write, “if this is the God` s will, I accept it with gratitude, and so it is.” For example you may write on your magical circle ~ “dear angels, my wish and intention is to have a new job, that will make my mission here expand and be in harmony with my inner desires. If this is Gods will, I accept it with gratitude, and so it is.”

This is specially good ritual for more initiative and power in the world – physical plane. That’s why all material desires can be asked here. You can make this ritual on any energy portal day – 9.9, 8.8, 11.11, in New moon, or in some special festival for you, in autumn equinox or Solstice.

Thank you for tuning in my articles about rituals of ascension. Stay happy, loved and blessed! 

nina Lea-nour *
@ angels medium 

No comments:

Post a Comment