Thursday, November 9, 2017

Rituals of Ascension -V (White ray and master Serapis Bay)

V. Ritual with Pearl white ray, arch. Gabriel and master Serapis Bay

This is very special ray connected with the power of Pearl white flame Angels, arch. Gabriel and master Serapis Bay. The White ray will cleanse and purify all your ethereal and astral body, it has the power to clean the old patterns of your mind, to connect you with your inner child, to heal the wounds from childhood, or from hard past events. This is the ray of purification of child wounds, for adjusting your subconscious mind to the high energy. White ray also has ability to cleanse the space you live, any home and garden. It is special ray for sensitive people and empaths who feel the changing vibrations from environment and others.

White pearl ray can make you aware and reveal situations that were hidden for long time. It will send you the energy of Truth and justice. Its energy brings harmony, peace, relax and purification. This ray with arch. Gabriel is specially dedicated to writers, poets and people of written word – it brings them creativity and cleanses their mind for new ideas. This ray detoxifies all your energy and chakras, fills them with cleansing white light, make you connect your heart and Throat chakra, so that you can express your love and feelings with others.
Divine beings of white ray are goddesses: Quan Yin, White Tara, Iris, Aeracura, Selena. Elementals of the White flame are Snowdrop, white lotus and lily of the valley fairies. In the ritual you can use crystal grid with 6 stones (clear quartz, white jade, selenite, angelite, white opal, milky quartz, aqua aura). You can make mixture of these stones if you are guided.
This ray also promotes self-love, acceptance and deep cleansing of the past and past unsolved situations. It removes feeling of guilt or shame and make your aura shining and cleansed.

For this ritual you will need: quiet place, altar with 6 white candles (it may be little or long), crystals for grid, white clothes or scarf, pictures of arch. Gabriel, master Serapis Bay (if you have), gentle music for meditation, aroma lamp with jasmine, rosewood, clary sage, rosemary scent, Tibetan bowl for space cleansing.
First light up your candles and make the crystal grid with intentions and with clean mind. Sit down and breath deeply several times. Feel and visualize the presence of arch. Gabriel with you, see her soothing Pearl white and silver shimmering wings around you. Smile, feel peaceful, breath. Say the following words:
“Dear arch. Gabriel, Pearl white flame Angels, master Serapis Bay, master White Tara, Quan Yin, please be with me now, let this space be filled with angelic White ray of Light. Amen.” – visualize the white light embracing you, unfolding around your aura like a mist.

Now say:

“ I call upon arch. Michael now to come and surround me and my  space with protection of Blue flame. Thank you dear Michael. Amen.”
Protection prayer is obligatory before any ritual or meditation.
Now take one candle from altar, go to each corner of the room and make the sign of infinity in the air with the candle. Say: “ with the power of archangel Gabriel and White flame Angels, master Serapis Bay and master White Tara, please cleanse my space now from all negative vibrations.” When you reach to the middle of the room make the sign of infinity and say: “Dear angels please create a portal of White light now, so my space is purified in all directions. Thank you, amen.”

Sit down now and observe the candles for a while. Wash your eyes with water from the glass bowl on altar. Make a circle with a candle in the air above the water saying: “White flame angels, please purify and infuse this water with divine White light blue flame. Thank you and so it is.”

Now the water will be infused with high cleansing energy during that time. Sit down in meditation pose, breath deeply and let your mind empty from all worries, from all daily issues in life. Feel like you are free from thoughts, empty. Feel and see arch. Gabriel with her very soothing, gentle energy standing next to you, embracing you with her wide pearl and celestial blue wings. She is angel who loves taking care of you like a mother. Feel her presence with your open heart.
Now breath deeply and say the following mantra 3 times:
“Dear Gabriel, surround me with your beautiful energy and Light wings,  let the Pearl white flame infuse my physical, mental and energy body and cleanse me from inside. Let all the dark energies be washed away, dispersed and transformed into light. Thank you and so it is”.
Breath deeply and visualize the white light all around you and in your aura. Now say again: “Dear master Serapis Bay, master White Tara, Quan Yin, please come and help me to cleanse my physical, mental and energy body. Infuse all my being with divine white Light, make all my aura and chakras purified and shining. Thank you and so it is.”

Return to the altar and wash your eyes with the infused pink water.
Take one of the white crystals (or clear quartz) from altar in your left hand. Hold it for a while and feel its amazing energy. Ask this crystal in your mind to assist you in cleansing and raising your vibrations. Set your intention and say:
“I call upon the White flame crystal Spirit to assist me in this cleansing work. Dear crystal Spirit, please come and cleanse, restore, rejuvenate all my physical, mental and ethereal body, raise my vibrations so that I`m a channel of divine White light. Infuse my body and aura with rays of self-love, self-acceptance and deep understanding of universal laws. Infuse my aura and chakras with purifying and cleansing white Light, connect my heart with my Inner child. Wash away all my past and present feelings of guilt, disappointment, resentment, anger, sadness. Wash away all negative patterns from my mind. Connect my heart with my Throat, so I can express freely what I feel, I can share my love to others. Purify and open my throat chakra, so that I have creative inspiration and power to write. Make my messages to others clear and simple. Cleanse my past traumas, fears and blocks from my Inner child and my Self. Heal, purify and rejuvenate my Inner child, make my connection with it strong and present. Thank you crystal Spirit, and so it is.”

Now you visualize yourself surrounded by white flowers fairies, who are joyful and smiling. They make circle around you. Say:
“I call upon the fairies of white Lotus, snowdrop, lily of the valley, please be with me, help me to cleanse my space, to purify my heart and emotional body and get rid from all negative feelings inside my heart and mind. Let me feel your gentle embrace. Thank you and so it is.” 
Fairies will help you to control your emotions, to be more positive, full of positive feelings and peace. When you call on fairies you may sense some very loving gentle fragrance in the space.

Then wash your eyes again with the white energy water and slowly drink that water. Now take the light blue circle of paper and write down in the middle your magical signature (or if you don’t have one –just the first letter of your names).
Then write in the right direction from outer to inner edge, from left to right the mantra of White flame “I am a being of White light, I am being of White flame, I am adept of purity and balance, guided by arch. Gabriel, and all Pearl flame angels, I am channel of harmony and Light, Opening the white lotus of Love, I am channel of Harmony and Light”. (say it aloud 3 times).
Place the paper under candle or the central crystal of the grid. Let it stay there for next 3 days.
The last part of the ritual is meditation with arch. Gabriel and masters of the White ray. Sit down, relax and breath deeply. Adjust to the high vibrations of white angels and Gabriel. Visualize her surrounding you with peace and serenity. Gabriel has very soothing feminine energy, she is angel of children and moon cycles. See her wings in pearl white color and silvery mist. See her loving eyes with honey color.

You are protected, you are loved, you are in the perfect place and time now. Breath and feel happiness, joy, peace. 

nina Lea-nour *
@ angel` s medium 

No comments:

Post a Comment