Monday, November 27, 2017

Rituals of Ascension VII-b (Violet flame and arch. Zadkiel)

...continues from part I.

Now say the mantra (3) times:
Dear Zadkiel, surround me with your beautiful energy and Light wings,  let the Violet flame infuse my physical, mental and energy body and cleanse me from inside. Let all the dark energies be washed away, dispersed and transformed into light. Thank you and so it is”.
Breath deeply and visualize the Violet light all around you and in your aura. Now say again: “Dear master Buddha, master St. Germain, please come now and help me to cleanse my physical, mental and energy body. Infuse all my being with divine Pink Light, make all my aura and chakras purified and shining. Thank you and so it is.”

I.                   Calling of the Crystal amethyst Spirit ~
Return to the altar and wash your eyes with the infused water.
Take one crystal (the best for this meditations is amethyst, you can use also chariot, lepidolite, purple fluorite) hold it in your left hand, feel its high vibration and energy flow. Breath. Set your intention and say:

“I call upon the Amethyst violet flame crystal Spirit to assist me in this cleansing work. Dear crystal Spirit, please come and cleanse, restore, rejuvenate all my physical, mental and ethereal body, raise my vibrations so that I`m a channel of divine Violet light. Infuse my body, mind and aura with violet flames of transmuting power, forgiveness, letting go of all that causes me pain, empathy, wisdom, love, acceptance. Give me the inner strength and ability to love and accept myself. Infuse me with inner strength and discipline to make my soul ascension, to feel the divine light within my body (physical, ethereal, mental); Make me to achieve the highest vibration on earth, so that I m adept and teacher of divine Light, make me to fulfill my spiritual mission, to see and feel my spiritual path, to be on the right way of Light; to be example of good Light worker for others. Dear crystal Spirit, help me to follow my own unique path, instead to be influenced from the way of others. Let me see the light in all existing things, let me experience oneness – of all living souls here. Let me feel infused with amazing divine inspiration, bliss and light. Let me create, connect with my inner God/Goddess and expand my spirit here and now. Thank you, Amethyst spirit, and so it is!”

Now hold the amethyst and make a circle like a halo several times around you head with right hand. (make 5 -9 circles). Make this circle movement above each chakra from up to down, slowly. Breath deeply and feel how the crystal cleanses your chakras and energy. In this way crystal spirit is sending you pure light and cleanses all your body.

II.                 Fairies connection
Visualize yourself surrounded by violet flame fairies, who are joyful and smiling. They make circle around you. Say:
“I call upon the fairies of violet rose, iris flower, and lavender, please be with me, help me to cleanse my space, to purify my heart and emotional body and get rid from all negative feelings inside my heart and mind. Let me feel your gentle presence. Thank you and so it is!” 
Fairies of violet flowers send loving energy from their hands to your heart center. See them in circle around you and feel their rejuvenating power. They are connected with the ground, so this ritual and prayer have also deep grounding effect.

* Wash your eyes again with the infused water and drink it slowly. Now take the white circle of paper and write your magical signature in the middle.
This is important part of the ritual to receive what you desire. You write down your special wish – remember clearly and shortly. Before you have the right to ask, you need to show you are adept of Violet flame, so make this ritual at least 3 times (before starring to wish something!)

III.              Mantra writing and repeating 3 times:
Then write in the right direction from outer to inner edge, from left to right the mantra of Violet flame:
“ I am a being of Violet light (flame), I am light worker on Earth, With help of arch. Zadkiel, I transmute all energies in Violet flame; I m a being of violet Fire, I m the purity God desires.”
You can repeat the whole mantra or just the last 2 verses several times by your wish (from 3 -6, 9, 12, 22)

Write down and say aloud this mantra 3 times. Then put the paper in special place on the altar or under one of the candles.

IV.              Meditation with Violet flame and arch. Zadkiel ~
Sit down in your quite place, breath deeply, let all your thoughts and worries drift away like clouds. Visualize the energy and calming wings in shimmering violet lavender colors, of arch. Zadkiel. She embraces you now, feel safe, calm, peaceful in that energy of Love. She stands near you, assures you that you are in exact place and time where you need to be. Breath deeply. Feel happiness, joy, be present here and now.
See the infusing powerful violet Light descending from space down to your Crown chakra, moving down through all your cool chakras, until it reaches your Heart. Expand your heart now, feel tingles and sensation of peace and serenity. Nothing can touch you here in that special sacred chamber of love. See the violet and white light shining and expanding in your Heart. Send this light with love and intention down to cleanse and rejuvenate all warm chakras down, up to the Root. See all of your chakras cleansed and shining with amethyst violet light. Send this ray of divine light down to the ground, down to the core of mother Gaia. Feel and see her crystalline core, with its warming energy. Breath. Take little from the core` s light and bring it back through all earth layers, back to your body and Heart center. See your heart expanding, filled with gratitude, power of wisdom, forgiveness. Say to your heart: I love you. You are unique, amazing and magnificent. You fill me with beautiful divine Light. Say to yourself – I m happy in this present moment, I love and accept myself completely, I forgive my past mistakes. I am being of Light and bliss. I` m unique.

Any process of love starts with Self-love and self-forgiveness. These are the first steps to unconditional love for all that is. 

nina Lea-nour * 
@ angel` s medium 

No comments:

Post a Comment