Friday, October 13, 2017

Heart chakra, Anahata -IV

IV. Heart chakra - green lotus 

   Heart is the major energy center of human body. It’s a key vortex that spreads energy to all places in the body, to upper and down chakras. Heart chakra looks like emerald green sphere of light (with white core), higher vibration souls have golden light, sparkle in the outer sphere. Heart is place of healing, its related to highest human feelings of love, compassion, joy of giving, forgiveness, joy of nature, joy of helping others.
Through these emotions and mostly through unconditional love we are able to heal all things in our body. Heart chakra is connected with lungs (air energy), it can be visualized with different shades of green – emerald, pale green yellow-green. In advanced souls this chakra has second sphere known as “seat of the soul” which has pink color.
Heart is connected with both hands –left and right –so it makes balance between giving and receiving. Heart center can sooth and heal all emotions in astral level.

Heart and Astral body ~
Heart is connected with astral body through many cords, as well as to spiritual realm (ethereal plane) where we can communicate with fairies, sylphs, all elementals. All natural things will open the heart chakra –specially spending time in nature, playing with children, giving –receiving gifts. The heart represents the green leaves of trees – spreading oxygen for all body and repairs organs. Heart is connection with our Inner child.

   The heart is the real place of the Soul. It can connect to our past lives feelings and it is able with our choice to heal past traumas, love wounds, broken heart. Heart should be open and flowing center as it provides energy for all body. It holds emotional memory of our past and love to others. Here is the zone for practicing acceptance, non judgment, love, compassion. If you accept things as they are, you are able to enjoy all in your life, without adding negative thoughts. Accept that things are in state of natural flow (not always perfect), but strive for the best in your life. You cant change first others, or first environment. Start by changing your own attitude, your own perception, mind and habits. Then all other things will be changed in stages and little by little. Be aware and practice forgiveness as amazing tool of healing the heart.
In reality heart center cant be “broken” or out of flow, but it can be dull or with smoke, if your feelings of love, compassion and joy of giving are very low and not developed. Then heart chakra will be imbalanced, but even so you will continue to receive energy and spread it to other centers.

Ripples of lake ~
In energy perspective heart is not tied to any inner circle with other chakra. It looks like ripple in a lake, this energy spreads in circles around far perimeter reaching all far points of the body. That’s why it’s the central chakra. It sends impulses and has inner knowledge about all illnesses of the body. Open heart, acceptance and non judgment will make your energy cleansed and pure and let your life be easier and joyful.

Heart is between warm (down) chakras and cool (upper) chakras. While the down connect to the ground and earth strongly, the cool chakras energy is related to space, spirit, angels, God, and higher consciousness. Heart is between them as it’s the medium between warm and cool, up and down. It connects all, that’s why it holds the divine sparkle. 

Affirmation for Heart chakra: "I`m full of joy, I feel unconditional love and compassion to all living beings. I love and accept myself, I love and accept others, I cherish my inner child and spend time alone connecting with it. I love all the nature spirits, elements and life on earth; I`m stable in my emotions, I trust myself and my inner guide (heart) in any situation. I trust others, I cherish feelings of others. I m open to feel joy, abundance, peace and tranquility in all aspects of my life. I`m open to give and receive love. I forgive myself for any past mistakes, I forgive others in my life, I learned my lessons. I live fully in the present moment." 

nina Lea-nour * 
@ angel medium 

No comments:

Post a Comment