Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Full Moon in Virgo - Sacred Home energy ๐ŸŒ•

 

The Full moon is very strong Portal of healing, cleansing and releasing negative patterns of your mind, removing fears from your conscious and sub-conscious mind. It has power of deep emotional (and physical) healing. In the Full moon we have sign opposite of the Sun sign (Pisces). ๐ŸŒ•


This First full moon portal before the spring equinox opens on 18. March in the earth sign of Virgo ♍.There are waves of anxiety on the planetary level, and in the same time this full moon brings energy of change and transmission of pure love.

At this time you need to take care of your health, especially your hands, fingers, heart, bones, ankles, knees, tendons, backbone, feet.

Virgo is sign that is strongly related to the environment, nature and home –our sacred place. As the planet is the home for all souls, our home will represent the personal values and energy of each individual. Organizing, cleaning and de-cluttering the home space and garde is one of the special quests in this Full moon. Another quest is planning your future steps, and making a schedule for the end of the month. 

Virgo (as well as Pisces) are signs of traveller, shape-shifter, who take care of others. We need to ask ourselves questions, related to home, family and healthy/ unhealthy habits that we have, including food, diet and sport. Virgo is also sign of Earth element, which means you need to focus on areas and qualities of earth: safety, stability, persistency, organization, finances and home.  

These are some nice questions to write down and answer, if you want to practice journaling. ๐ŸŒ•

-        Do I have healthy diet and life style? What I need to change in my diet, to become even better?

-        Do I have enough/ daily practices of sport, exercise, yoga? If not why?

-        Do I feel my home represents really who I am? Is my home with clean and positive energy? What I can change to make my home look even better?

-        Do I have organized and maintained wardrobe? Do I need to de-clutter some clothes or old things?

-        Do I make time and space for meditations, affirmations and self-care practices? What I need to do, so I can free more time for my daily meditations?

-        Do I spend enough time in nature, park or garden?

-        What other practices I can add to my routing? What habits I need to release and remove, in order to become lighter?


In this Full moon we release and let go of sub-conscious fears related to home, finances, resources, family, children. These are fears of insecurity, having not enough money, beings unstable in work place, having imbalanced emotions about your parents and children. The chakra you need to work, to release these fears are:

★ Heart and Earth Star chakra.

★ Colours for Virgo: pastel green, brown, green

★ Crystals to make a crystal grid or work with: Green aventurine, green fluorite, peridot.

 Archangels: Ariel and Jophiel are with you

★ Essential oils for the full moon: lemongrass, geranium

★ Qualities to activate: integration, understanding, sharing, seeing the bigger picture, organization, self-discipline, adaptability.

With this full moon you should again evaluate what are your resources, if you take good care of your home, plants and garden, if you have organized expenses and are you following your life path. 

The card for Virgo in Tarot major Arcana is 9. The Hermit.

Here is affirmation of the Hermit to say daily for until the time of New moon:

I know where is my direction, I m on my way of soul awakening. I m always connected with the divine power within. I acknowledge the Light in heart of every human. I see the things from above; I don’t judge others, I`m compassionate. I travel within myself. I reflect on my own thoughts and actions.

One Oracle card ๐Ÿ”ฎfor this special Full moon in Virgo: from the "Witchlings” oracle by Paulina Cassidy.


Communication, clarity and being honest and open to others visions and mind, will be important in this Full moon time. Think about someone with whom you need to have honest communication, or maybe writing a letter.

Communication by Poppy

When poppy goes to social,

Her friendliness takes the cake

For even her shortest conversations

Are sprinkled with give and take.

# Effective communication builds deep bond grounded in common trust and understanding. Being alert in the receiving end of communication, is as important as the need for your own message to be heard. Words are undoubtedly a mainstay in communication, but the true key to effective communication is found in actions! A kind action toward another can touch the heart… Effective communication involves mutual understanding, and requires that you are aware of not only what you want to communicate, but why. Developing sensitivity toward the inner language is a reminder of the mysterious interconnection of everyone and everything.”



Nina Lea-Nour © Mar. 2022
Angel`s medium *
spiritual guide

No comments:

Post a Comment