Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sun in Aries - Spring Equinox -energy, colours, affirmation -21-03

 

Energy of the Sun in Aries comes with very bold, strong activation, and I see it in ethereal planes with flashing orange and yellow light. You need to a activate the qualities of courage, confidence, respect, determination, willpower, and ability to take action.

This is Aries energy, and the beginning of Astrological year.

art by Yishu Wang



    This` s the time for Spring equinox, when the earth starts a new cycle of rebirth, rejuvenation and activation. Many things in your life (as well as the life as whole planet) need transformation and change. In this period angels are inviting you to be yourself, to stand for who you are and not give up your life path. Believe in your abilities and what you can, ignite your inner fire and passions.

Set higher goals for the future, make schedules and programs. 

In this time work to enhance and heal the energies of your Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus chakras with spheres of red, orange and yellow light.

Activate the fire in your body by using red crystals (garnet, ruby, red jaspers), by walking, exercising, moving, sport and play. 

Now is also great time to plan for the future and to manifest your desires, your heart is awakening.

 

The card of Aries in Tarot is IV. The Emperor

He is the figure of father or strong masculine energy. To activate this energy say the following affirmation of the Emperor:

I am strong , stable and grounded to the core of Earth. I manage everything in my home. I support my family; I am responsible and caring. I have honour, passion and determination to do all what I want. I have healthy boundaries, I know what I want. I have self-discipline and courage to go forward on any quest. I connect with my Divine Masculine now.

Angels that you can work in this energy are arch. Raphael (in the Equinox healing for 9 days), and Michael (cutting cords and protection).

Green and red are colours that will uplift your vibrations in the Equinox and will make your body shine from inside. So consider wearing some clothes, scarf, hair pins or accessories with these colours.

The Spiritual stamp of the Equinox is Sphere of Raphael – with a pyramid of emerald colour inside.



 Nina Lea-Nour *

Angel`s medium 
© Mar. 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment