Thursday, March 25, 2021

Full Moon in Libra ♎︎ Affirmation, Questions to Self

 

Last Full moon we had sign of Virgo and Hermit. This moon is reflecting the energy of card VIII. Justice –representing sign of Libra.

Affirmation: [say this affirmation in a ritual of each day, 9 days after Full moon]

I am powerful creator of my destiny; I make choices from my heart, and I accept the consequences. I observe things with clear mind and open heart. My mind is clear and I know what is right for me. I have strong values. I discern between right and wrong. I always see the situation from all sides and measure positive and negative. I m in balance.”  

 


This full moon is perfect time for:

-        going inward, evaluation of the past, meditation;

-        cutting of negative cords energy practice, letting go, forgiveness meditation

-        Healing and energizing of Heart and throat chakra

-        Gratitude meditation with pink light (and arch. Chamuel)

Questions to ask yourself for inner work during full Moon:

What can I bring to my current relationship?

How do I really feel about my current relationship? /or friendship?

Do I feel loved, appreciated and accepted for who I am in my relationship?

What are my specific fears about my relationship /friendship?

What did I accomplish or change to improve my relationship?

After short meditation take time to ponder on these questions and write down the sincere and honest answers in your journal.


Nina Lea-Nour *

Angel`s medium 
© Mar. 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment