Monday, November 13, 2023

New Moon in Scorpio - Portal of alignment with the Divine feminine 🌙

 New moon energy brings vibrations of healing, deep realization of the truth, psychic opening and connection to higher realms. The portal of the new moon opens on 13 November which is related with energy of Sun and Mars –they are the planets influencing this cycle together with Pluto, the ruling planet of Scorpio. ðŸŒ™



Scorpio moon represents the deep energy of our divine feminine, deep healing of trauma, recognizing our shadow and true self, understanding the truth about something, being open to psychic messages and wisdom. This new moon is a time of profound quieting the mind and opening to the vast field of Akashic records, while healing the past.  


The major theme of this new moon is healing the wounded feminine energy, understanding the truth about past trauma and hurt and forgiveness.  *


We can feel more vulnerable, emotional and even responsive in some situations. Observe your emotions at this time, be mindful of your surroundings and people you are connected with. The energy of thoughts and feelings of others can affect you more at this time –as we are diving in the deep Scorpio waters of the sub-conscious mind, fears, illusions and truth.  


At this new moon cycle, you need to understand what in your life needs healing, what truth need to be seen and acknowledged, and feel who you are at the soul level.  


We work with the element of Celestial water – our psyche, emotions, feelings and recognizing the feelings of others. Water is one of the essential elements, bringing healing, nurturing, mystical wisdom, knowledge of the soul. It is fluid, nourishing, and connecting all with the power of goddess.  

Now is wonderful time to recognize the relationship with your mother (grandmother) and your need of self-love and self-care, especially if you are woman.  


In this New Moon you are invited to journal and ask yourself some great questions ✎




  • What are the deep emotions I have at this time? Do I take time to recognize and accept my emotions?  


  • What is my relationship with my mother? Do I have any past patterns and repeated shadow energy of the mother?  


  • What is my relationship with my sister or women friends? Do I recognize any patterns of trauma or unforgiveness?  


  • What in my life needs healing and letting go? 


  • Do I spend time with myself, for meditation and self-care practices? How much time do I have for these?  


  • Do I see some hidden patterns or agendas in my life or in the behavior of others? What can I feel?  


  • What psychic abilities do I have, what do I need to do in order to enhance my psychic gifts?  


  • What are some hidden fears or negative thoughts in myself? How can I change them and release them?  


Healing plant for the new moon: Chrysantemum  



Healing crystal for the new moon: Tanzanite  




Tanzanite is a rare crystal with deep blue-indigo to violet color. It has the power to enhance your psychic connection to higher dimensions, heals and sooths the mind and protects your spiritual and astral bodies at all levels. This is also magical crystal of dreams and clairvoyance.  

The sacred geometry of the new moon is Sphere of golden and ruby light. The healing mantra of this new moon cycle is I accept, recognize and heal my Divine feminine. I love my divine feminine in all dimensions of time.” You can repeat this mantra for 12 days in a row after the new moon. Visualize swirling indigo blue light in your Third eye, that flows and expands your Third eye chakra, filling you with peace and love.  

 

 

Nina Nour Bluebell *

medium, crystal healer

tarot teacher

November 2023 ©


No comments:

Post a Comment