Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Full Moon in Capricorn - Portal of Ancestral Karma cleansing (+Journaling) 🌕

 

This is energized Full moon Portal of healing, releasing and restoration of past traumas. When this beautiful Full moon shines in the night sky we are encouraged to release and let go of any old and stagnant energies, patterns and believes that are no longer in alignment with our true Self. Here you will find what you need to know about this Full moon, what are the questions to practice self-reflection, a short ritual for Ancestral Karma healing + Oracle card🌕


The Full moon connects on the ethereal level with our Third eye chakra (or Pineal gland) and activates it. Third eye and the Subconscious mind are strongly influenced by the Moon phases.

The Key to this full moon potential is the activation of the alchemical element Earth. It represents places of safety, stability, but also stamina, resilience, persistency and personal growth in our life. Everyone needs to think about what things makes him feel more safe and grounded in his life.

  ♑As Capricorn is a sign of the Sacred earth, we activate in this Moon the Earth element in our body: represented by bones, skeletal system, tendons, muscles, backbone, skin, hair, knees and feet. This is element urging us to reflect on our earth qualities: perseverance, strength, persistency, courage, resilience and letting go.

On emotional level this moon brings hidden agenda, hidden fears and resistance to surface, so to be released and removed.

That’s why the theme of LETTING GO is very powerful in this Moon.

Here are some amazing questions to your Self to write and answer in your journal for spiritual growth ✎

📖   What are the things in my life that make me more safe and secure?

📖       What are the areas in my life where I don’t feel safe?

📖        Who are my most trustful people, alias and friends?

📖       Do I feel grounded, safe and secure in the present?

📖    What makes me motivated and strong on my way?

📖       Am I persistent and resilient on the way to my goal?

📖       What are my best qualities at this time?

📖       What things or people do I need to let go of?

📖        Do I feel worried about past or future too much?

📖       Do I set time for remembering and honouring my ancestors?

📖        Do I need to help more my parents and older family members?

📖     What is my connection with my parents and ancestors?

When you write down these questions in your journal and honestly answer them, you will feel much more clarity about who you are and how you transform. Questions to self is a powerful practice to know the depths of your soul and explore your sub-conscious mind.

Mantra of the earth element  🌕

You can repeat the mantra of Earth in this Full moon cycle:

“I`m like the Earth – I`m stable, grounded and safe. I have all I need here and now.”

This moon is a perfect time to make energy protection ritual or ritual for cleansing ANCESTRAL KARMA.

Short Ritual for Ancestral Karma cleansing 🌕

You can create crystal grid with black obsidian or black tourmaline and clear quartz. Or you can just add some black obsidians on your altar for a short ritual.

The Angels you need to work with are: Sandalphon, Azrael, Jehudiel

You can light up 1 (3) black candles in the direction North-West on your home or garden. Focus on what your Ancestors and deseased family members. You may call on their presence and support, if you want. Now center in your Heart and take deep breath in.

We all have Ansestral Karma which needs to be cleared and removed for good. You can say the following affirmation:

I call upon archangel Azrael, Arch. Sandalphon to be with me now and surround me with shield of protective Light. I choose willingly and from my heart to cleanse and remove all my Ancestral Karma, trauma, abuse and negative patterns from my lineage in all timelines, levels and dimensions, for the highest good of all. And so it is!” 

Repeat this affirmation 3 times.

Imagine how all negative energy being released from you like a dark smoke going out from your aura. Feel relived and thank all angels and your Ancestors for the support.

For best result you can repeat this ritual for 3 full moon cycles.

Oracle card 🔮

From “Gateway of Light Activation oracle” by Kyle Gray


Sirius Star blessing

This card draws the bright light of Sirius and the support of Sirian star  beings into our world. When it comes to us, it helps us to find light in moments of darkness and uncertainty, and to continue on.

The message that comes with this gateway is giant Yes. It brings the energy of wishing on a star and seeing that wish to come true. This is a time for you to move forward with any projects or ideas that you have felt called to carry out. There is an energy of positivity, abundance and excitement surrounding you at this time. Whatever dreams you ve been revising recently aren’t dreams, but premonitions. Know that whatever you are connecting with on the inside, is soon to be something you will be experiencing in the physical. So think about what you desire instead of what you fear.

 

Nina Lea-Nour ✫
July_2022 ©
Angel`s medium
Crystal healer

No comments:

Post a Comment