Friday, November 12, 2021

Full Moon in Taurus - Transforming your reality -I πŸŒ•

 πŸŒ• Lunar Scope -19. November

This is the cosmic report for the magnificent Lunar eclipse and Full moon in sign of Taurus. The Moon portal is opening on 19- 20 November, bringing energy of Rejuvenation, and strong releasing of negative patterns in your life.

Taurus is Earth sign, and one of the very persistent sign of the zodiac. Some of the positive qualities of Taurus are persistency, determination, willpower to succeed, need for stability. They are also home-oriented and they give all for their homes and family.

When we have Moon in Taurus that combines the mystical power of the initiation of our Divine feminine, with the power of V. Arcana in Tarot (Taurus) –Hierophant.

The moon is the Portal of Initiation of Divine feminine energy, revealing our hidden emotions, our heart, psychic abilities. Moon opens up the vision to the Astral planes and lifts the veil of the mystical realms beyond – that are of elementals, fairies and spirits of the Astral.

In the sign of Taurus, the Moon illuminates our inner vision and feelings to what we value in our home, family, children; What are the areas of our life that we feel stable? What things we desire to put energy and be persistent? And what things we need to let go of?

In Taurus the moon initiates the vision of home, money and connection to our physical body.

Taurus Moon eclipse brings Transformation of the Physical body, and all components of it, activating the Earth element in our body.

We need to pay attention to our back, shoulders and Heart at this time. Transformation and transition of the physical body and how we are situated in the reality now. That also includes foods and diets, and the relationship to our money.

Questions to Higher Self:

-        What do I need to do to improve my health?

-        Do I have healthy diet and food?

-        What are my daily habits related to food?

-        What are my daily habits related to money?

-        Do I spent too much in one particular place?

-        Do I feel safe and secure in my finances now?

-        What is my relationship with my family?

-        What is my relationship with my body?

-        Do I feel happy in my own body?

-        What do I need to do, to feel more safe in my finances?

You can write down these questions on a paper, take some time in meditation and quiet your mind, and then answer them one by one, with open heart. You need to be very honest to your self in your answers.

You can choose to answer just 3 or more questions. That will be also good and in this way you strengthen your connection with higher Self.

This is the quote from Confucius that I find specially relevant for this Full moon:

To Put the world in order we must first put the nation in order; To put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. 

                                       artwork by Camilla D`Erico

Nina Lea-Nour

Angel`s medium
Faeries healer 
© Nov. 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment