Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Sun in Pisces - Energy, Crystals, Affirmation, Angels

        We are stepping into the beautiful season of Pisces on 20 of February. That intensifies the water energy in all levels, related to nurturing, self-care, sharing love, being compassionate, empathy, devotion to your mission; clear knowing, gentleness, inner peace.

       The mantra for season of Pisces is mantra of the Moon and it`s going with the flow, being in state of stillness and calm, so you can listen to inner guidance.

      As this sign is water related, your psychic senses, dreams and visions will be very clear and bright. You may connect with other world much deeper in meditation. So in this time is recommended to take special Soul care, nurture yourself, and help older people.

In this time you can also make purification of home and energy, or cleansing body rituals with water and salt.

 


Affirmation of the Moon (Tarot) Pisces:

I m in the flow of my life, I swim in tranquillity of deep waters.  I`m guided by psychic dreams, visions and clear knowing. I m in the magical world, where some truth is concealed and some truth is revealed. I connect with the souls from the other side. I m in power of Moon priestess. I love, accept and nurture my emotions, my dreams and my desires. I remove and let go of any fears, illusions and lies. I love and accept myself. 

       You can activate your dreams, enhance your psychic awareness and spiritual knowledge; You can receive clear messages from angels and higher self. In Pisces this time signifies sensitivity and nurturing of Heart.

Use the spiritual tools to help you go with the flow and let go of any fears and illusions; also to discern between truth, false: crystals of Pisces: are all amazing blue or cream white colour: aquamarine, turquoise, prehnit, blue fluoride, amazonite, sapphire. 

Work with archangels: Haniel & Sandalphon

Light up six blue candles on your altar and say a prayer for inner peace and guidance. 



[Ref. ]

Read more about archangel Haniel } Archangel Haniel

Read more about Zodiac sign of Pisces  } Zodiac signs, Crystals, angels and qualities (Air and Water)

Read more about the Tarot card 18.The Moon }  The Moon XVIII


Nina Lea-Nour * 

Angel`s medium 

Reiki healer, 

spiritual guide 

Tarot intuitive reader

No comments:

Post a Comment