Friday, September 9, 2022

Full Moon in Pisces - Connecting with your Higher Self (+Journaling) 🌔

 

This beautiful and somehow challenging Full moon opens a strong energy portal on 10 September in sign of Pisces. We are called to go inward, connect with our sub-conscious mind, our inner wounds, and release and let go of all old trauma, drama and fear. This is powerful time for healing, cleansing and connection with your Higher self. ♓🌔


Aquamarine Water Moon ðŸŒ”

The Full moon connects on the ethereal level with our Third eye chakra (or Pineal gland) and activates it. Third eye and the Subconscious mind are influenced strongly by the Moon phases.

As the moon grows and becomes full, we feel where are our strengths, talents and gifts and where are our weaknesses, on what we need to put our focus.

This full moon portal in Pisces is the perfect time to heal and release any childhood trauma and connect to the Akashinc records of your soul. Feel, see and know what do you need to let go of.

It`s time of ending a cycle and new beginning of your Soul`s Journey. All Water signs full moons make ark of cleansing emotional body, releasing negative emotions, enhancing your psychic senses, turning inward, connection to your Divine feminine, healing wounded feminine energy, clairvoyance, clair audience (Pisces).

     The Mystical key to this full moon is working with your inner water element. Water represents your Divine feminine energy – regardless if you are man or woman.

     When the moon is full in water sign we need to pay attention to the organs in our body: kidneys, bladder, liver, sexual organs. In the same time, on ethereal level your Pineal gland, Crown chakra and Soul star chakra will be activated during the next cycle of waning moon.

      📖In this time we can reflect on our water (Yin) qualities, as it is time for going inward: sensitivity, compassion, love, showing kindness, spiritual connection, psychic abilities, clairvoyance, clair audience.

      Water alchemical qualities are – cool, soft, fluid, expansive, floating, gentle, nourishing, caring, Yin, feminine, loving, kind, compassionate. Water and Earth elements are related to different aspects of Divine feminine and power of the Goddess.

     ðŸ’œOn emotional level this moon can be challenging if you didnt connect with your deep emotions and if you are not someone who considers daily meditation and aura cleansing. Then some old wounds or inner conflicts may arise.

     On a spiritual level Pisces full moon is showering you with energy of Aquamarine blue light with ability to cleanse and remove all stagnant energy from your chakras.

 


This is perfect time for journaling and here are some questions as usually for you to write down ✎

       What in my life needs healing?

        Am I connected with my emotions?

       Do I accept and understand feelings of others?

      How much do I nurture my inner child?

        What glimpse of my past lives I can see in meditation?

        Am I connected with my loved ones and how?

        Do I feel burden of my past in the new cycle?

       How can I nurture and support my divine Feminine?

        Do I have suppressed fears and emotions regarding my Masculine energy?

      How can I support and nurture my psychic senses?

        What messages I can receive from my dreams/ visions?

        Can I have clear vision about my future?

These questions will help you to be aligned with your Higher wisdom and track your emotions at any time. Just answer them in your journal.

You can also say the affirmation of “Water” at this time:

I `m like water, I go with the flow. I let go of all fears, worries and resistance, I`m able to live in the beautiful present moment.”

Angels to connect in this Full moon: Haniel, Muriel

Crystals for meditation or grids: Blue calcite, blue fluorite, celestite, turquoise, chrisoprase, amazonite, sapphire.

Full moon Oracle 🔮


[From Teenangel Oracle” by Rita Pietrosanto]

 This card asks you to shift your attention from what you dont have or can`t do onto what is present in your life and how much you are capable of. Practicing gratitude not only helps us manifest what we want, but it is the key to happiness. People who practice gratitude are known to enjoy life much more, as they constantly see the good in their world. 


Thank you for tuning in! Feel free to like, share and subscribe, or buy me a coffee. 🌹


Nina Lea-Nour
Angel`s medium
Sep. 2022 ★©

No comments:

Post a Comment