Monday, August 29, 2022

New Moon in Virgo - Healing the Emotional Body (+ Journaling)🌙

 

   The new Moon is portal of awakening, cleansing and rejuvenation of the whole energy body, and mostly we feel light in our Third eye, Sacral and Earth Star chakra. 🌙

Moon is related to the Third eye in Esoteric astrology –which represents our psychic senses, awareness, sub-conscious mind, dreams and body of Astral light, our ideas and imagination too.

 


Alchemical element ★

 We are in the beautiful Virgo season when all energies are connected with the sacred Earth, grounding, safety and rejuvenation. This element is magnified by the presence of elementals, fairies and tree spirits from ethereal realm. There is a gentle flow of healing green light from the core of the Earth and the core of Moon, integrating and connecting all our energy bodies in harmony.

Earth element is of grounding, protection and manifesting all things into reality.

Earth has nurturing and healing energy connecting us to divine Feminine. Virgo is a sign of self-reflection, love, discipline and service to others.

For some people this is the perfect time to clean, organize and de-clutter their home space and life; for others is cycle of healing, self love and acceptance of the past.

Journaling for the New moon ★

Some interesting questions I suggest to journal at this time ✎

      Do I have proper diet and eating habits?

        What can I do to improve my health and well being?

       What addictions and negative habits are hindering me?

      Is my home clean and well organized?

     What objects/ clothes do I need to de clutter and remove?

        Am I connected with people who are not for my highest good?

        What steps I can take to help the nature and to have more sustainable life?

You can answer these questions in your journal and add more from yourself.

Virgo season & earth connection 🌙

The Sun in Virgo represents our values, principles and practical ideas moved into reality. The energy of Sun signifies the Solar Plexus, our personal power, masculine energy of movement in certain direction. We need to understand what practical steps to take in order to accomplish our goals; what personal traits and habits we need to work on? Virgo is sign of the healer, traveller and shape shifter of earth – in Tarot “The Hermit” card. This is amazing sign of wisdom, self reflection and inner work.

Earth represents the connection between the sub-conscious mind (roots) and the conscious mind (fruits).

At this time you can work on your Heart chakra healing it with beautiful green flame, nurturing your emotions.

 

                                  art by Nicoletta Cecoli 

Meditation with Arch. Raphael and green crystals 

Lie down and relax in a comfortable place; You can light up a candle or make aroma diffuser with your favourite essential oils.

Now place on each chakra one green crystal of your choice. That can be green fluoride, green aventurine, prehnite, chrysocolla.

Feel the energy of these stones flowing through all your chakras and opening the healing channel of green light.

This is light of healing angels and arch. Raphael, who offer deep cleansing, healing and protection of your body.

Imagine how your Crown chakra opens with beautiful green lotus petals. Say within yourself or out loud: I open cleanse and rejuvenate my Crown chakra with healing green light. I remove now all negative cords, blocks, fears, entities and Karma away from my Sahasrara. Let it be transformed into white light.

When you repeat this affirmation with each chakra from up to down – visualize stream of healing green “tube” of light in the middle of your body from head to the base of your spine, connecting all chakras.

Say: I am safe and protected child of Green light. I`m healed, I`m rejuvenated.”

You can repeat this mantra of healing every day until the Full moon in Pisces.

Additionally: You can make healing grid using mix of green crystals by your choice – (recommended is green aventurine, jade, crysocolla) clear quartz and black obsidian for protection. Make the grid as a six pointed star symbolizing the Heart centre, and place clear quartz points as the sun rays going outward.

You can leave this grid to work until the next New moon.

Affirmation of the Hermit ✪

(You can repeat this afformation daily until next new moon)

I know where my direction is, I am on my way of soul awakening. I am always connected with the divine power within. I acknowledge the Light in the heart of every human being. I see the things from higher perspective; I don’t judge others, I`m compassionate. I travel within myself. I reflect on my own thoughts and actions. 


 Thank you for tuning in! You can like, share and subscribe, or buy me a coffee. 💕


Nina Lea-Nour ©
Angel`s medium 
August, 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment