Monday, May 3, 2021

May energy - Affirmation of the Magus, New beginning

 May is month filled with amazing potential, magical turning points and possibilities. It`s energy is bright light blue, violet and white. Angels invite you to connect to your inner core and the power of the Magus. You are the Magician, who can bring all your desires into reality now!

Magician is card I from Tarot Major Arcana, it brings spirit of rejuvenation, new beginnings, using your inner power. 

In this month you can repeat the following affirmation of the Magus ✪

I m the master of my life, I shape the reality as I wish to be; I activate the powers of the universe and powers within myself. I manifest all my desires into reality, and I connect with the primal force of the Universe and God. I choose my element and use it wisely.

The element to use this month is Earth (element of Taurus sign) You can use the power of minor acrana Ace of Pentacles “Doorway to Prosperity” to guide you

You are receiving this month the important gift – opportunity is opening for you for prosperity. Could be form of new idea, proposal, or successful investment. New opportunity for work, study and education. For some could mean new home, property or renovation. You will see your idea unfolds in amazing way. Persistency is needed in order to get things as you want.

Take care to be grounded and go to natural places or frequent walks in the garden. Also take steps to put focus on your health and diet, and exercises daily. That will surely boost your energy for this period. Be careful about your finances, and how you spent money, specially for home and food.

                                           "Crystal Visions Tarot" by Jennifer Galasso

Full moon number [8] is is Sagittarius and powerful portal (Eclipse) of the Goddess Maat – Egyptian goddess of Justice and Karma in Underworld. (See the magic Square for May)

[8] is amazing number of Yin feminine energy, opening of Intuition, awareness and psychic gifts. It indicates portal of Flowing mystical Water (river, waterfall).

    The New moon Portal opens on 11. of May in Taurus, also giving us opportunity for new doors open, prosperity, power and stability. 11 [1] is in perfect alignment with the energy of May [10], this is Active Air – wind element, Yang power and gives you chance to be your Authentic true self. (the Magus).

Active elements:

    This month we have 2 prominent elements: Air, Wind (purple) meaning lightness, connection, mindfulness, Ascension, creativity; Air element is unstable, flexible, fast moving, mental, changeable.

And Water [blue] meaning cleansing, purifying, releasing, nourishing, flexible, stable, adaptable, caring. These elements are indicated by the esoteric meaning of new and Full moon numbers: [1] and [8]

Your personal element of Power:

In the right upper corner of the Square you can find your own number of month. (depending on your birth date) my date is 22 (month is not taken into account), so I sum up year number [5] with month number [10] with my number [2] which is [8]. Indicates again Water energy, flowing, releasing, cleansing, nourishing, stable, feminine.

I find out in my natal chart which houses and planets are connected to the element of mystical water. As Water is also in my birth date [2] that mean this month will be also very interesting for me, I can expect change and new beginning in direction of love, relationships, in spiritual and psychic opening and renewal.



Nina Lea-Nour  ❂
Angel`s medium 

© May 01-21

Magic Square for May 21

5

5

8

 

10

 

1

1

8

No comments:

Post a Comment