Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Full Moon in Sagittaruis -Questions to Self, Affirmation & Kabbalah

 Full Moon on 26 of May is also a Celestial portal of light codes activation and illumination of Heart for all human beings, from the core (heart) of the Moon and crystaline core of the Sun. 

This time you may have problems with blood pressure, heart or blood vessels, as this is Fire element in the body. Also be extra careful about your diet now, what do you eat and consider time for detoxifying your Liver and stomach. Sagittarius is celestial warrior of light, his chakra is Solar Plexus, so you are invited to meditate on your Solar plexus. Specially useful is relaxing music, drums and yellow/ orange candles.

Questions to Self: Journaling (on each Full moon questions to self will bring you purpose and vision about your future)

As Sagittarius loves change, purpose, adventure and travel, you can ask yourself questions related to these areas:

-        What do I need to change in my life? (or relationships?)

-        Do I follow my hearts desire?

-        Do I live with purpose every day?

-        What is the next place I want to visit?

-        Do I take mindful decisions?

-        What do I procrastinate and why?

-        Do I have any blocks or stagnant energy on my way?

 

These questions to Self are powerful tool to understand, realise and observe your fears and navigate your energy on the Ascension. They will help you to feel where is your weakness and what are your Powers.

This Eclipse energy will help you activate great qualities of determination, persistency, willpower, standing your ground, resilience, self-reliance, independence, ambition, inner strength, visions, time planning, time travelling, seeing things from different view above.

The Full moon portal is suitable for: renovation, changes, new contract, new job, future planning, fire activation, working with Divine masculine, Solar Plexus chakra, Sacral chakra.

It`s not suitable for operations (of heart) or travel through sea, or business negotiations.

Work with arch. Uriel , angel of wisdom and illumination and yellow flame angels to activate what you need in your life; Let go of all negative emotions and fears about future; let go of any expectations on how you want things to be.

Angels to work with: Uriel, Michael, Metatron

Crystals (for grid and meditation): yellow calcite, amber, aventurine, citrine

Healing plants: yellow hibiscus

                 Image: Art by Nicoletta Ceccoli 

Say this powerful affirmation until 10 days after the Eclipse:

Affirmation of Temperance –XIV.

I stand in the point of balance, peace and self-love. I appreciate what I have, I can listen to angelic guidance. I m filled with self trust, purity and joy of life. I balance my positive and negative side, my Yin and Yang. I`m in tune with the universe, Moon, Sun and Earth music. I accept others as they are without judgement. I accept my shadow self. I accept and nurture the Light within me. I connect with the world of angels and elementals. My life has meaning and purpose.

(In your daily ritual you can light up 3-6 yellow candles and say this affirmation, together with Tibetan bowls or incense smoke).

Sagittarius is related to the Princess of Wands (Fire) in Tarot court cards. This is powerful time to connect with your inner child, or with any children.

Spiritual message from Princess is for journey, travel, inspiration, using your creative gifts, new discovery. tools: candles, rituals, mantras, yoga, tarot cards)

You can also make good planning for starting new private business or personal project. Be open minded and willing to explore many options.

 

In the Kabbalah mystical tradition [8] (the date of Eclipse 26 -value) reveals the Sefira Hod [Splendour, acknowledgment]. This is the eight sefira on Tree of life, corresponds to left leg. “Hod is associated in the soul with the power to continually advance, with the determination and perseverance born of deep inner commitment, toward the realization of one’s life goals. The acknowledgment of a supreme purpose in life, and the total submission of self which it inspires, serve to endow the source of one’s inspiration with an aura of splendor and majesty.

The spiritual state of Hod is that of temimut” [sincerity].

[source: inner.org]

Happy Lunar Eclipse! 


Nina Lea-Nour ❂
Angel`s medium

No comments:

Post a Comment