Sunday, April 4, 2021

Tarot, Kabbalah & Affirmation for April

 

[9] in Tarot is related to major arcana “The Hermit” IX. and the cosmic quality is Divine truth.

You can say the following affirmation for 9 days from the beginning of the month:

Hermit Affirmation:

I know where my path goes, I m on the way of Soul awakening. I m always connected with the divine power within. I acknowledge the Light in heart of every human. I see the things from above, higher perspective; I don’t judge others, I`m compassionate. I travel within myself. I travel in the world. I reflect on my own thoughts and actions.

Hermit is card of direction, purpose and spiritual or life mission. Your soul knows what you need to do, just allow yourself to connect with the inner guidance.

Tarot and Kabbalah 

The card for April is IX. The Hermit – it refers to need of inner peace and solitude, to understand, observe your inner truth, who you were in the past, and who you are now? How you have changed for the last 3 months? How you have changed for the last 7 months? These are important soul observations. Take time in meditation, travel in nature, gardening or any outdoor activity that connects you with the world, flowers and trees. Focus in inward, but also you are reaching to higher spiritual planes. You understand now your soul purpose.

In Kabbalah the mystical sefirot corresponding to 9 is Yesod – Foundation. “it represents the power to connect and communicate with outer reality, also the power of “grounding” in lower sefira “Malkut”. [inner.org source] it refers to quality of procreation; and “the full sense and power of sefira Yesod is its ability to manifest the union between beginning and end, as its said in Sefer Yetzira “the beginning is enwedged in the beginning, and the beginning in the end.” (source: Inner org)

The spiritual state (Chassidut) in the Sefira Yesod is that of emet (truth). (in the sense as power to verify ones convictions and emotions in action and to achieve true self-fulfilment in life).

Thank you for tuning in!


Nina Lea-Nour ❂
Angel`s medium 
© Apr. 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment