Monday, April 26, 2021

Full moon in Scorpio - Tarot, Affirmation, Meditation

 In Esoteric Tarot Scorpio card is XIII. the Death, transition; and the court card is Queen of Cups. (Water). That are profound messages of transformation and healing of wounds. 

Use this daily affirmation until the new moon, to help you with your psychic senses and releasing in time of transition. 

Affirmation of the XIII. Death ✪

   I release and let go of my past and all things that no longer serve me. I cleanse and clear the energy of my past, my home. I observe and notice my deep emotions. I accept inner change, transition and movement for my highest good. I experience rebirth and rejuvenation. I see the future clearly. I clean and let go of all my old relationships and people who are not in alignment with my higher Self. I let go and cleanse all negative emotions, anger, fear, anxiety and worry. My Third eye is open, and I see clearly the spiritual world.

Tarot correspondence for Scorpio moon:

Queen of Cups (Priestess of Water) 🟌

Energy of gentle Archangel Haniel is here. Need of self-care practices, healing, time alone. Look inward and connect with your Divine feminine. Go with the flow. Cleansing and clearing of emotional and spiritual body. Use salty water for cleansing your energy field; Hydration is important, as it flushes away all toxic elements from your body. You are sensitive to the feelings of others, be well protected. Connect with natural water sources –sea, river, lake, waterfalls. Deep healing and rejuvenation requires you to be present and aware of your own needs. Pay attention to your dreams, visions and signs.

Queen of Cups if very psychic and clairvoyant; she will assist you on your spiritual journey.

Meditation ðŸŸŒ

      Work on your Third eye chakra: Vizualise violet and indigo blue sphere of light just above your head. Feel its energy and glow for some moments. See the sphere descending down to your Third eye chakra, in the middle of your forehead. The sphere starts to expand and grown, and you see a beautiful indigo blue lotus flower in the middle. It spins and opens slowly, until it is in full flow. You can observe radiant violet light penetrating from the centre of the lotus. Feel your mind clear, calm and purified from all old negative energies.


[image: The Muse Tarot by Chris-Anne] 


Nina Lea-Nour ✪
Angel`s medium 
© Apr. 26-21
 

No comments:

Post a Comment