Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Psychic Senses & Brain as Spiritual system V

 Continues from part IV -Psychic senses and Brain as Spiritual system  ✪


       Clear seeing – clairvoyance and Third eye }

    Clear seeing is the first sphere closer to the Third eye, so it`s famous that when we open our Six chakra (Ajna) we can “see” things. However this seeing is in fact very different from seeing with physical eyes. Clairvoyance is sometimes very intermingled with clear knowing (claircognisance), so many people can confuse them. In my spiritual practices both psychic senses are intertwined, so it`s hard to say when I see” something in spiritual and when I know it”. Even so I have ability to “see and feel” colours and vibrations of peoples aura, and that happens just super fast, without to put thought. The way you see sun rays. The angel related to this psychic sense of clear seeing is Jeremiel (sometimes Raziel), and the chakra is Third eye that we use. Colours and design of this special chakra are very unique and individual in each person. It may vary with dark indigo blue light, to blue-purple, violet, and violet-golden sparkle light. It can be seeing also in different geometric shapes and forms, but mostly on basis of light sphere.

There are many ways to open your third eye, all of them include meditation, focus and energy practices.

    Another strong psychic sense – Clear hearing –relates to sense of hearing sounds (called clairaudience). We may think we listen voices” with our physical ears, but in fact this is process of vibrations transmission and picking up sounds in higher levels. To most people these sounds won`t appear, but just person with developed clear hearing will be able to pick them up. There are many examples for spiritual teachers, healers or normal people who suddenly listen sound of "voice” in their head. Usually this message is very swift –like the wind, very strong and determined and you can not confuse it with your own mind. As the mind of person has the basic quality to “wander around”, but not to be clear and straight most of the time. You will recognise these messages from above or from angels, with their sharpness or clear stance and determination. There is no doubt about it. Usually you may listen such message to prevent you from accident. That happened to me. When you hear such message, slow down and stop, then breath deeply and listen what he is trying to tell you?? It`s big mistake to ignore such messages as this can be fatal.

     The angels responsible for clear hearing is Gabriel (and Haniel), for clear taste, smell, and touch the angel is Haniel. Both of them are related to Throat chakra and Haniel to the gland inside brain called Pituitary gland, related to production of many hormones. The light of these senses is white with sparkles and light blue.

      Personal experience  ✪

        In my life that happened and I cant forget this moment. It was in 2017 and I was cleaning the balcony. Month was June and weather was very warm and nice. I was feeling tension and nervousness while cleaning, and talking something to myself. Then suddenly while I was down to the ground and cleaning floor, one voice inside me said clearly “push away the window”. That voice was so strong, and clear like a command. I listen to it well, but as I was quite nervous I didn’t pay attention to what he told me. That was almost fatal for me, when I suddenly went up I crushed my head strongly in the iron heavy frame of the window from down. I felt strong pain and shock and immediately I felt dizzy. Then I was sad and said Sorry angels I didn’t listen to you! I regretted very much, but it was late, I had strong comozio which affected my head and 3 nights afterwards I was in much pain and woke up from dizziness. That resulted in endless process of pains, doctors, medicines and brain scan for me and that was the most horrible experience in my life. If I had listened to this angelic voice, I would have avoided all that!

(Since this time I always slow down, and never clean or do something physical when i`m nervous).

Pay attention to all signs, to all messages.

     Having clear smelling and taste is common, but people neglect it and abandon this ability. As they have prejudice, their brain is programmed in different way, so they cant trust. Many times when you sense” bad energy or entity, or a place that is negative, you may feel weird bad smells, or unusual smells. With me that happens very fast and swift and even sometimes I wonder did I really felt that smell? With taste also you can have such experience which are drifting like a passing clouds. Such senses stay very short time (usually) because they are not developed in us, so we cant “tame them or control them.

I hope this articles were helpful for you! 

Thank you for tuning in! ✪



Nina Lea-Nour ✪
Angel`s medium 
© Apr. 21-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment