Friday, September 14, 2018

Ethereal energy of cycles and seasons -IV (Winter)

I.                   Seasons energy – Winter

Ascension of Astral mind – releasing, cleansing, letting go

      Winter solstice energy is bringing waves that urge people to release again all old patterns and old habits they no longer need. Its time to prepare for “hibernation” for going deep into your inner world, in the water of you mind and cleansing the dust from your consciousness.

Ask yourself questions: what repeated memories I have that are hindering me? What are my dreams in this period? What is my relationship, what do I feel? What is my relationship with my family and friends? What things I need to change in life? This is the time dedicated to self-healing. Release, surrender to the flow, know what you cant control, and feel freedom, practice any self-healing, Reiki and meditation, in order to help the process of healing. Remove from your mind pattern any old images, that are not in alignment with you. Winter is time for cleansing and releasing the pains – on emotional, mental and physical level. After you went trough this process, you will be fully awaken again.

Write down a list and answer the following questions:
  1. what is my relation with my physical body? How to improve it? Do I need to play sport, or make yoga, to be on a vegetarian diet, to eat healthy? What I do to take care of myself? How many days I spend in the nature? How many trips I made?
  2. What is my relationship with my emotions? How many times in the day I feel sad or anxious? How many times I feel happiness, joy, love, abundance, gratitude? How many times I cant control my emotions – anger, despair, or any other?
  3. What is my relationship with my Mind and Higher consciousness? How much do I read? What books and articles I need to read in order to improve my mind? What kind of mind games I want to practice? (for ex. chess) how many times I asked myself questions about my life, do I write regularly journal or diary? What hobby I have? Do I make regular meditations?
  4. What is my relationship with my Spiritual body – my Merkaba, Astral body, and my own energy? How many minutes I dedicate to meditation? Do I practice enough visualization, astral travel? Do I have other practices for opening my Crown energy – like oracle and Tarot cards? How many times I asked questions or help from my angels and spirit guides? How many times I received answers? What do I need to do to improve my Spiritual life? What I need to do in order to expand my inner light? Do I need to take any courses or read books?

  1. The last group of questions you need to ask is related to others. We are not isolated on this planet, even we have our times of rest and solitude and need to be alone. But finally we are connected with each other – like a spider web. We always have relationships – with family members, children, beloved, friends, society. All people around us matter and their energy also has impact on our lives – if we want or not! That’s why ask questions about all your relationships: do I maintain healthy and positive relationship with my family? (separately ask about your father, mother, sister, brother, children). When you answer the question ask “why”? Then you will reveal for yourself – I don’t say it will be positive or negative what you will have, but the answer also will reveal another aspect – how do you Feel about this relationship. And that is what matters! So put effort to ask yourself. The same is valid about your relationship with your partner, lover, friends…Anyone who is close to you deserve attention. Ask yourself, what is my relationship with that person, then ask why and reveal your feelings.

Doing all that psychological journaling will help you immensely on your spiritual way. That’s how it works. By self-discovery, questions, seeking. If you don’t seek, you wont find anything. That is valid for all areas of life – what is that you need most?
In this time if you feel yourself as a Light worker, ask yourself – what is my spiritual mission? What I m meant to do here? Who are my angels of mission and spirit guides that can help me? Make the spiritual work required and understand the answers! Be willing, be devoted, dedicate your time and energy, be focused and you will succeed very soon.
In winter the devoted Light workers will be given the amethyst keys of ascension and Amethyst rose of unfolding Mind. They can make rituals for cords cutting, releasing fears and work specially with arch. Zadkiel, Raziel, Jeremiel.
In this time of year you can: practice all important qualities of Light worker – self-love, self-trust, self-forgiveness, independence. 2. Make a rituals for cords cutting (energy cords that are affecting your aura and can drain your energy, attached from other people or events). 3. Meditation for connecting with your inner child, and releasing hard childhood memories.

All these are tools in the path of ascension. Winter solstice is time for wisdom, higher levels of mind, going into your psychic gifts, feeling freedom and releasing. Its time to decide where do you want to go next? Which direction?
Archangels that will increase your energy and strength on your ascension journey, and will help you with anything in this time are: Metatron, Zadkile, Raziel, Jeremiel, Sandalphon.

As we see from all seasons energy, the Solstices waves on earth bring releasing, cleansing, letting go, they bring purity and ascension of Heart and Mind (Astral and ethereal light seeds); The energy of Spring and Autumn Equinoxes will be aligned to your awakening, rejuvenating, recharging and adding new perspectives to your mental and emotional bodies. This is the essence of the natural rhythm – the nature and earth is breathing, and all beings on it are already part of this rhythm – consciously or not.

And remember in anytime you can call on the angels and spirit guides to help you to increase your awareness, to add more positive qualities, to add more self-love and self-forgiveness, to be more full of power and to achieve abundance – first of mind –then in your reality.

Good luck with the process of ascension, light workers!


(26. aug. 2018)

Nina Lea-nour *
Angel`s medium
@ 9014

No comments:

Post a Comment