Friday, April 6, 2018

Archangel Raguel - truth, honesty and sharing -III

III. Should we defend the personal truth? What is it?

    From what I said in the first part – differences between the universal and human truth –it is clear, that human truth is: 1. limited, 2. subjected to transformation, 3. is just one piece of the puzzle. Individual truth is this “green wall” I can see from my point of view (side), but I m not able to see your point of view in the same time. That’s because I m not able to look from above – Higher perspective. (or if I`m able it will be with my aim and willpower and I need to have certain psychic abilities). 

      My truth is a green square, which will be different from your truth (on the same object) – red square. I` ll give you example: Imagine you feel disappointed from some services, or distrust some people, who work in a hotels. You feel that, because in the past you experienced negative event – someone stole your luggage from the room, hotel staff was quite rude, and they didn’t help you enough to find the luggage. That’s how you feel insecure in hotels, take extra care for your bag, distrust the hotel staff. As you still have emotional influences from this event, when you go to a hotel again, that becomes obvious in the way your deal with hotel staff and workers. You are quite cautious and careful about all. That’s result from past distrust. Your friend is with you. He sees how you deal or speak with people from hotel and he asks you “Why are you so overbearing?” Now this is simple situation, to explain the outlines of “personal truth”. Your friend has no idea about all “past experience” and why you behave so. From his (limited) point of view, you look “overbearing”, which means person with high nose, arrogant. In the same time, you can`t recognize yourself in this label. You are surprised from that, as you know the pre-history of the event, and you are aware of your own feelings, which is caution and distrust. One and the same thing can look differently from different perspective.

    That also can prove that personal truth is exactly that – truth of a person, not of everyone. That’s so because “another” cant be totally aware of what is inside me now, he can guess, or look to me from the surface, and from Out-look. From position of surface, things are quite different, compared to position of inside.
That proves the fact, that things are (mostly) not the same as they “seem” to look like. Why is so? Because of the inner multiple psychological patterns and models of each individual, that gives multiple and different perspectives to “truth”. Example about that can be found everywhere around you, just think! They are in basis of many individual and social conflicts.

In religion – is the truth, values, laws and practices of Christianity the same as truth of Islam, Judaism, Buddhism? No, they are not. According to Christianity Jesus is part of Holy Trinity, he is God and he gave his life to serve humanity; according to Islam, Jesus is a prophet, and he even didn’t die on cross, while Judaism still are waiting for their Messiah to come, they don’t approve Jesus even as prophet. Then what about Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, Mormons? Have they different truths and values? Are they not all labeled “Christians”?
All these examples I give to understand the main point – how all individual different “truths” are reflecting actually the main social, cultural, religious truths. That’s how humanity will have total challenge to recognize and understand the “truth”, even it exists.

IV. Individual truth, lie, distrust, dishonesty

   As we are aware of us as higher Souls, who need time to grow spiritually, as well as physically, we understand better our inner truth. This truth should be defended – no matter if it is approved or not. This truth is important part of us as individuals. To know my personal truth is – to live in state of emotional, physical balance and pure state of mind with all the facts and events that I see as “truth”- valid. All kind of imbalances in this state can be easily transformed to “lies, hiding the truth, inability to see the truth. Here I speak only about “individual truth”.

    Example – I know that my hair is brown. This fact is visible to me, and is valid since I see myself in the mirror, I have photos from childhood…so on. I want to hide this fact for some reason, and say – “my hair is blond”. And use a high blond hair color to change my hair. Not only I m aware of that – I use the hair color, but I insist that my original hair is blond. (here I don’t say of the lie is meaningful or meaningless, in fact all lies are so). Some people will believe my words that my hair is blond by nature, others will not believe. That’s no problem at all about others, until someone wants to prove that I`m saying “lie” and starts to show photos of me with brown hair – as child. What is more important here –I say lie not because I want to hide that from others, which is truth only on the surface. I say the lie, because I want to hide this from myself. What is that mean? How can I lie to myself, if I know I have brown hair finally? If I know that fact, but still I say lie to other people will mean I have “inner” psychological reasons to do that. 
Very common reasons to say lie or hide the truth are:

-         Distrust, dislike, disbelieve in Self and your power
-         Fear of something, fear to lose stability, security in situation you see as stable.
-         Not giving enough love or respect to the Self / self-value

So here we come to the point. The problem in lying (hiding the truth), is not on the surface, and its not about “revealing the truth”, but is about recognizing the deeper reasons, factors and psychological portrait of the person who tells lie. The question is why.
 The usual pattern of such cases is: - If I loved and liked myself (body, face, mind) with brown hair, I wouldn’t like that my original hair is blond.
-         If I loved myself, I wouldn’t hide the truth I m poor, don’t have enough finances
-      If I didn’t fear from judgement of family (society), I wouldn’t lie that I (didn’t ) steal the dress from the shop.

-         If I wouldn’t afraid to lose (safety) the man I love, I wouldn’t lie that I didn’t have another relationship with another man


That’s how the cases of lying grow more and more. A lie is in fact lie to the person himself, and every time he lies he wants to say “others love me as I am” or “I love myself”, which won`t be truth. Individual lie (something that is realized as untruth), is like a snowball –it becomes bigger and bigger the more you roll it. That’s why even very “innocent” lie is mischief. 

Thank you for tuning in! Please read the next part on the topic of truth, honesty and sharing here: ...

nina Lea-nour *
Angel`S medium 
@ 110 -18


No comments:

Post a Comment