Friday, April 6, 2018

Archangel Raguel - truth, honesty and sharing -II

What is truth from human perspective?

  Validity and integrity of elements and objects in the way they are seen from single human perspective, or from perspective of all society, country, culture, religion, law. The truth is individually, socially, scientifically, approved as validation of facts or events, that are stable in time.

Do you see now the main difference? The truth from earth, human perspective is limited in time –space, limited from mind, emotions, society, it is unchangeable, stable validation of facts. That means from human perspective – “ I was sad person” is fact that makes a stamp about my individuality. As well as “I am happy person now” is also a fact, which is stable and unchangeable in time. We put these statements in the frame of time-space using different tense – past-present. Both are validated facts. Even so this truth is limited, because it shows that “facts” only from position of single individual, a group, society or whole human population.

    The universal truth is unlimited, because it does not consider the linear time-space patterns and takes things in motion, change, regression or growth. That’s why this perspective see pictures as “unstable” or always changing, evolving elements of the whole, which has higher angelic validation. The truth about my condition from universal perspective (and be careful about that), includes not only the fact of my emotions in time, or change of emotions, but also the Reasons –and consequences, cause and effects of these emotions. They answer the question Why.

     That means –the humans limited truth - validated fact of individuality “I was sad” ,plus validated fact “I m happy now” – are combined in the complete resonance of picture: I was sad because I felt alone, and lost the love of people around me, because I was suffering illness, because I was frustrated…(and so on), until I became happy again, because I received support from a person, because I felt trust in myself, because I had creative inspiration, because I red a book (and so on)…Effect of these universal truth together: I m complete being that went trough different emotional hues, felt the instability of life and environment, that’s how he achieved personal growth, knowledge and stable values.
So these are main differences of universal truth and earth truth. Both are actually “truths” and valid.
What we need to know as humans is that one single fact, or multiple facts, one single piece of puzzle, of many pieces, do not make us see the complete picture from higher perspective. This is how it`s meant to be, as we are limited beings.

Now I` ll speak about how to understand the human truth and reality and what happens when someone lies? What are limits of truth, being truthful and honesty? How trust, believe, sharing and honesty are connected in one nice complete picture.

 The human truth can be defined as: 
1. individual, personal view of facts, events, state of mind or heart, that appears from our own point (limited perspective); 
 2. facts, events or existences of objects, that are validated as such from society and social laws 
3. Facts, events and existences validated as such from human science (about planets, physics, psychology, biology, mathematic, history) 
4. Facts, events and existences for humanity, approved as such (truth) from regional institution or religion, or spiritual practice (religious statements and believes, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, others).

As we can assume all of these validated facts are limited, because they are approved from individuals, society or religion, which are in limited position and knowledge. That’s why what we define and see as “truth” cant be “wholesome” but is a piece of validated information, which is fixed for some time and space, but it has potential to “transform”.
Exactly the mechanism of transformation of these facts/ events is invisible for us – and visible for the Universe.

II. How the human limited truth exists?

   If I stated that human truth is limited and has hidden potential to “transform” and expand, that doesn’t mean it`s is still not Truth. We need admit and see it as truth, for me is truth, that I` m human being, that I have specific biology, body, senses and mind. This is a fact and as coincides with my senses, I have to admit it. But if I`m in state of hypnosis, or have psychological illness, or under drugs impact.. I wouldn’t be able to approve and validate this truth. That’s why I ll have another, totally personal and unique perspective, still as human, but in special state.
   Even so, in normal state of mind, and balanced heart, humans are able to see, feel and acknowledge the personal truth, as well as other kind of truth. Here we come to one very significant point.

We can understand and verify the personal truth on basis of our personal experiences (emotions, events, feelings, state of mind) and this process is easy. But truth of society, religion, science, laws, is not so easy to be validated from separate individual. That’s why they just “accept” it as such (otherwise they need to search approval for every little fact-event, existence that they jump by).
 Acceptance is part of the process of understanding. I accept something as fact, when I trust it. That’s how people should (aim to) trust society, country, institutions, social laws, as well as science and religion. But is it so? Because of many different points and aspects of the “personal truth”, we can say there are many gaps in trust and stable position of all these institutions for people.
But – no matter how I distrust the laws in my country, they exist and they are valid (approved from society). No matter how I dislike religion, it still exists and has imprint in social mind and values. No matter if I believe in a branch of science (physics) or some parts of this branch (separate researches), they still exist and some are “proved” and strongly validated as truth (like the law of gravity).


That’s how my “personal” truth as individual is also in different position from the truth of whole organism of society and institutions. 

Please continue reading next part of article here:...
Thank you for tuning in!

nina Lea-nour *
Angel`S medium 
@ 110 -18

No comments:

Post a Comment