Sunday, March 12, 2017

How angels see us on earth? -III

    * Continue from part II 

     Here I want to point out – there are people away from angelic presence and there are places (areas) without angelic presence. The people who are closed, not willing to believe, possessed by dark feelings, by long states of depression, anger, violence, hatred…They are lost for angel connection, until they are in this state. What should they do is to change their state from inside, to change their feelings, or just to ask for help from angels – persistently. So they will receive it. All starts from their willing. Sadly in some cases we cant be willing –if the danger comes from outside. What happens for example with angelic presence and ability to help in extreme situations like: terrorist attacks, killings, murder? In this cases the victims are innocent (as this happens many times) and not aware of the danger. Why they will be without angelic support? Here is the answer. No one is at all during his life time without angelic support, love and guidance. Sadly we are still in primitive state of mind and cant reach to receive this support, when given to us. In the cases I observe, what happens is: the guardian angels of the victims try to connect and send special signs to the people, who are in danger. In this time the bubble of dark energy starts to amplify its power around special area, place, so angels know what will happen. By growing of the evil intention, the dark cloud spreads around. People sadly are not able to sense this energy, so they are unaware. Angels try to give signs or make any clue to people to be away from this place, or event; but they are not existing in a physical heavy plane, so they cant help you physically in all cases. (there are some exceptions with traveling guardian angels). As the angels send signs, but people choose to not see them, or their mind is not tuned into the angelic messages. They are out of reach, not because angels don’t want to help them. In this way, angels prepare for the event, knowing that they cant be present. 

   * In such event angels can see the darkness and giant cloud like a atom bomb, but not anything under it. Even so – as the time is extended – angels will be able to help you until the final moment. That means, if you see a danger, but still not close to it, you have the power to ask your angel to help you with all your heart. That sadly not always can happen or work, simply because your heart (and mind) is well closed by Fear. When fear exists inside you, your senses are blocked and your connection with angels will be cut. That`s how just people who are strong believers, or “fearless” can receive much better help, than people possessed by panic and fear. Until the last moment of the danger, you can receive help. Then of course we live in physical sphere, with all created and existing demons around. We cant expect us to fly suddenly. However we ll fly in afterlife. That’s how angels prepare to receive souls of the dead in such events, and on such places there are angels of soul transition from the groups of Azrael, Sariel, Seraphiel, Cassiel, Shamael (warriors from Samael`s group are spread in places of war and conflicts where are many dead bodies, so they are allowed to be near to this area to help and receive souls); Sariel and Seraphiel are not present in any war areas, or any areas without extreme peace. That’s why their mission is to receive and lead souls in afterlife, moreover special souls of spiritually developed people.

  * I remember one very hard situation in my life. I was young and at the seaside. Lead by curiosity and by need to roam around the place, I bumped into two very dark subjects –men who were smoking cannabis. I went with them to a remote area, just talking, and suddenly we were behind rocks in a deserted place, there was a moon in the sky (maybe it was a full moon), making a path of light on the sea; It was beautiful place, a small bay. But people were not. They had intentions to harm me, but that was not clear in my naive mind in this time. We sat on a rock, and one of the men tried to kiss me. I stand up a went far from them, feeling not well in my heart. Another men came to me, and I don’t remember what he said ,but I was horrified, as felt his bad intentions. He grasped me in his hands and didn’t want to leave me, I tried to pull myself away. Then I felt sudden horror about what might happen and I asked angels and God to send me help. It was too late time and darkness around, and I didn’t know how this help will come. Then just I asked, I listened sound of voices. After little group of people appeared on that place –which was really amazing for me. I had now courage inside me and went to the man almost shouted to give me back my jacket – then after he was quite puzzled from where I have this courage, I took the jacket and ran like crazy from the place, not feeling the sharp grass cutting my legs. I didn’t turn back for a second and ran away. Then I thanked my angels and God strongly for saving me from the bad.

    I took time to tell this story, because in many cases we are involved – “not willingly” in such situations. Not because we want, but we are not aware. We don’t see signs, not able to be reached. I put myself in a trap by going to this place. Even so I was close to big danger, I asked for help, and received immediately. I wont forget that. 

In all situations you are able to ask and receive help. Just angels wont be present in the moment of your losing hope, or when you are exactly under the cloud of darkness. Then this territory belongs to the demons. 

[ nina Lea nura * ]
0312 -1- 



No comments:

Post a Comment