Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Full moon in Taurus & Lunar Eclipse - Emerald light of Safety 🌔

 

   Full moon connects on the ethereal level with our Third eye chakra (or Pineal gland) and activates it. Third eye and the Subconscious mind are influenced strongly by the Moon phases.

As the moon grows and becomes full, we feel where are our strengths, talents and gifts and where are our weaknesses, on what we need to put our focus. 🌔


🦋      All Earth signs full moons make ark of end of Ancestral karma cleansing, healing of physical body, connecting with earth, grounding, nature, elemental, fairies, persistency, making meaningful progress, daily habits, organization of space, home, family, money and material world. This is time for connecting with your body, inner self, reflecting on your diet and eating habits, gardening. 

In this full moon we need to observe and acknowledge the qualities of Taurus sign – persistency, stability, acceptance, self-discipline. Taurus is a beautiful fixed sign, and one of the positive characteristics of it is builder and keeper of home. This is energy of steady progress and diligent efforts to the goal.

Nothing happens for a day or overnight – and most of our goals need daily efforts. Building habits of persistency and discipline is the key to all what we need.


Alchemical Element *

  This shining full moon reflects our need to be who we really are, without pretending. The element that we activate and nurture in this time is Earth (Taurus sign) and Water (Scorpio), both are elements of divine feminine (Yin) energy. We activate the sense of stability, safety, nurturing and care of the physical body, self-love. This full moon has the colours of Taurus – emerald green. 

Major themes in this full moon to focus on are: family, ancestors, home, children, nature, safety, money, carriers, health.

There is always perfect time for understanding why certain things, issues or repeated cycles arise in life. At this time you can observe some patterns in your family relationships, illness or healthy habits, connection with your children and connection with your home and money.

Taurus is sign of Keeper of Earth, so on this full moon we can reflect on our connection to the Earth in all its forms (as Gaia, nature, elementals, fairies, trees, crystals). Earth is our source of health and gives us immense power.

The chakras to work on are: Earth star, Throat and Higher heart.


This is perfect time for journaling and here are some questions as usually for you to write down *

-        What things I could change in my home or environment?

-        Do I feel satisfied with my carrier and income?

-        Do I have good connection with my children?

-        What do I need to change in my relationship with children?

-        What do I need to change in my relationships with my parents?

-        Do I have healthy eating habits?

-        What do I need to change in diet so to be healthier?

-        Do I practice sport or daily exercise?

-        What is my dream job and what income I want to have?

-        Do I spend enough time outside in nature?

-        DO I speak my truth in all times?

-        Do I feel safe and grounded to earth?

The best way is to write down these questions in your diary and then answer them as you think about each one. 

Chakras to work on: Throat, Feet, Earth star

Angels to connect: Raphael, Ariel

Crystals for meditation and grid: emerald, green jade, malachite, green moss agate.

You can use also essential oils for the full moon, and make your intentions for the next Moon cycle; suitable oils are cypress and pine oil.

Say the mantra of Earth every day to help you feel more grounded:

“I`m like Earth, I `m stable, safe, grounded and persistent on my goals. I connect with all nature and trees. I know all seeds planted will bear fruits one day.”

(If you want to know more about effects of this Full moon and Lunar eclipse in Taurus, you can check in which house is Taurus in your natal chart, and in which sign is the planet Venus.)


Thank you for tuning in! Please like, share and subscribe, or buy me a coffee. 💜

#full moon #Taurus #Lunar eclipse #Taurus moon #journaling


Nina Nour Bluebell *
Medium, reiki healer
Nov. -8-2022 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment