Monday, April 18, 2022

Full moon in Libra - Attracting more Love (+ Oracle & Journaling) 🌕

 

Full moon is a strong Portal of healing, cleansing and releasing negative patterns of your mind, removing fears from your conscious and sub-conscious mind. It has power of deep emotional (and physical) healing. In the Full moon we have sign opposite of the Sun sign (Aries). Full moon power also activates your Third eye (corresponding to the Moon in Esoteric astrology) and enhances your psychic abilities. 🌕 ♎

 

                      Art by Lori Earley -The Wish

This month there is magical energy in the air – of releasing, cleansing and letting go of old programs, and in the same time of working to manifest your best life.

Full moon in Libra ♎ is powerful attraction portal opening new doorways for Love in your life. I don’t mean only romantic love, but friendship, connections, family love and self-love.

Libra energy is one of warrior of peace and harmony. They are sign of duality and sign of deep transformation and change (Air).

What Fears we release this Full moon? 🌕

In this Pink Full moon we can be prepared for that transition of mind and heart to a new reality. We release many fears:

        fear of being judged, of criticism

     not being accepted, of losing someone close

      to lose appreciation;

     fear of speaking the truth

    fear of exams;

★    Fear of aggressive behaviour

        Fear about the future and what might go wrong

       fear of high places;

     Fear to opening your heart and being vulnerable in relationship

       Fear of commitment

Now is the great time to turn to the magical power of music, dance and instruments to sooth your soul. 

Love and friendship come only when we realize our past lessons in relationships, when we practice self-love, forgiveness and self-acceptance. That’s why for Libra self-love and forgiveness is the key for all future relationships.

In this time more sensitive parts in your body can be lungs, nose, sinuses, teeth, heart.

Important lesson 🎔 you need to learn now is: how to create balance between your Mind and your Heart?


If you want to use the power of this beautiful Moon to ask questions to your Self 🐇 here are some examples:

💗       What should I do to bring more love in my life?

💗     Do I feel happy, joyful and fulfilled in my romantic relationship?

💗    Do I need to attract a new romantic partner?

💗   What are 6 qualities that are most important for my future romantic partner?

💗    What are 6 qualities that I need to acquire for myself in a relationship?

💗       What fears I need to release in my current relationships?

💗    What things in my life are out of balance?

💗      What can I do to return back to balance?

Colours for Libra you can use in this time are: pink, white, light blue, lavender. 

Crystals for the full moon: Rose quartz, kunzite, celestite, white opal, pink opal.

Angels to work with in meditation: Gabriel, Chamuel

Chakras to activate your potential: Heart, Throat

Essential oils: rose, rosewood, patchouli, neroli

Qualities to activate: compassion, forgiveness, non-judgement, understanding, appreciation of others, kindness, loving support, clear communication, truthfulness, loyalty, gratitude.

All Air signs are connected with the Cosmic principles of Truth, justice, purity, clear mind, Higher consciousness, kindness.

Tarot Arcana for Libra is 8. The Justice. Here is the affirmation of Justice you can say each morning in the next 15 days.

 I am powerful creator of my destiny; I make choices from my heart, and I accept the consequences. I observe things with clear mind and open heart. I know what is right for me. I have strong values. I always see the situation from all sides and measure positive and negative. I m in balance. I value honesty, love, tolerance and understanding. I`m in state of Peace.

In the Kabbalah the VIII. Sefira from the Tree of Life is Hod (Splendour) associated with left leg and power to advance and develop over the time.

This is “acknowledgement of supreme purpose in life” (Source: inner.org)

Netzah and Hod in the Zohar are referred as Scaled of Justice”. They are as the two hips in the body, responsible for the equilibrium.

🔮Additional Oracle card (from Witchlings by Paulina Cassidi):


Dreams by Lavender

Possessing a mysterious language of their own, dreams are direct link to other worlds. They have the power to join the body, mind and spirit. Dreams also supply a means of problem solving and understanding emotions. When you slip into your dream world at night, you are provided with the insight into the subconscious. By understanding the workings of your dreams, you can unravel mysteries in your life, finding greater inspiration and new approaches.



Nina Lea-Nour ©
Apr. 2022
Angel`s medium
Crystal healer

No comments:

Post a Comment