This new moon with Solar eclipse in Leo is a huge portal of transformation, regeneration and receiving new light codes from the Sun, Jupiter, Sirius and Helios (divine central sun). The energy from the Lion`s gate -88-9 is flowing into this new moon, energizing your body creativity, inspiration, lightness and joy. If you are in the wave of spiritual ascension, you will also have DNA activation and repair at this time with orange, golden and silver light.
This Solar eclipse portal is aligning you with your personal power, with who you came here to be, releasing all deeply rooted fears and doubts about yourself. Seeing the spiritual truth of your self, higher galactic wisdom and knowledge are here for you.
This special portal you are invited to take back your power and energy of attachment and disillusionment. Realise that you are perfect as you are and you are exactly where you need to be. Your path has purpose and meaning in multiple levels. You are invited to meditate on your Sacral and Solar Plexus chakra, centres of your empowerment, sensuality, creativity, connection with your inner child and feeling of joy.
What do you need to release in this new moon?
This cosmic event is happening to magnetically pull away your fears and resistance about your soul mission. This happens through the darkness and Void of the moon covering the sun face, in this moment we return to the zero point field in stillness and anticipation.
It can be felt as stillness before the storm.
- You need to release your fears from childhood;
- Fear that you are not “good enough”, not “beautiful enough”…
- fear to be seen, loved and appreciated exactly as you are
- fear to see the truth of yourself
- fear to be hurt, abandoned or pushed away
- fear to commit to your life and purpose without asking permission from others.
- fear and limiting believes that you are not on the right path
In this New moon Solar eclipse we are guided by the angels of orange-golden light, arch. Nathaniel, arch. Ariel, arch. Haniel sending you etheric orange light codes.
To receive this light codes sit in meditation for a while, breath deeply and imagine yourself in a pyramid of orange-golden light. Above the pyramid there are three stars – the Sun, Sirius, Central Sun -Helios, they are glowing with magnificent light. See how they send beams of energy through the top of the pyramid, down to your whole body (physical, emotional, mental…) showering you with light and love. Receive these codes and feel how they help you to let go of all negative energies in your cells, remove all blockages from your chakras and energy centres, then they flow into the earth below.
See at the bottom of the pyramid golden circle and in it 9 pointed orange star of transformation, letting go and initiation of the new.
Stay here for as long as you feel guided.
I feel the presence of fire elementals, fire dragons, golden dragons are active at this time. The elements for integration of the energy are fire and air – very active masculine energy.
Connect with element of fire – outdoors or light red/ orange candles for rituals and feel the energy of your Solar Plexus recharging more and more. Be sure that now you are receiving the divine support and guidance you have asked for. Nothing is random in your surrounding or inner feeling at this time. Pay attention to your visions, dreams, people around you, nature, animals…
Around this portal and the whole month we will witness energy grid of the earth is moving and changing. This can be felt as movement of tectonic plates, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, floods, storms and other events. This is so, because the earth is shaking off the deep darkness and undergoes transformation to the new grid. This happens on stages and slowly, but this portal we will have acceleration of energy.
Planets of power
In this new moon the planets that are here to amplify the energy and send ascension codes are – the sun, the moon, Jupiter and Mercury all in Leo.
This energy is amplifying revelation of truth, something coming to light, realisation, seeing the uncomfortable truth, accepting it, being in your power and deciding your path.
Jupiter – planet of truth, wisdom, travel and wealth is in orb of Leo fire. This will create new desire for acquiring new skills, understanding truth, starting a project, being seen, removing the masks and false ideas, removing false people and situations that are not aligned with your soul, pursued of new destinations.
Jupiter amplifies the energy of every planet it comes in contact – so now the power of the sun and Mercury and the South node (in Leo) will be strong.
This energy also will make collective truth about dark power, people on “power” and false matrix to come to light. Sudden events can be shocking in the next weeks and months. This is triggered by the opposition of the Sun and new moon in Leo to the North Node (in Aquarius) on 22. August.
You may feel huge differences in your energy – from low to high, like waves. Emotions can be strong too. Some doubts and confusions will come to an end.
Questions for Journaling:
1. What do I want mostly in my life now?
2. Am I in my personal power? What tells me I`m powerful?
3. What are the places of empowerment in me? Where do I thrive, what am I dedicated to?
4. Do I have fulfilling life with joy? What makes me joyful and what do I need to release?
5. What actions (thoughts) did I take in last month that are detrimental to my personal value?
6. What in my daily life adds value for me? What do I feel as waste of time?
7. What do I want to create now? (do I have enough energy to start creating it? Why?)
Crystals for the new moon:
These crystals will help you to integrate the energy of the new moon and Solar eclipse: you can meditate with them or place them in the corners of the room: orange calcite, carnelian, pyrite, clear quartz, celestite, aquamarine, angelite.
Use the mantra of fire every morning and evening:
“I m transforming and powerful like Fire. I release all that no longer serve me, I am not afraid of change, movement and growth. I take back my personal power from all directions, all people and places in the world. I m strong, resilient, persistent and powerful. I can create what I want now. And so it is.”
Thank you for tuning in!
Nina Nour Bluebell ©
medium, psychic, healer
August 2026
All rights are reserved

No comments:
Post a Comment