Thursday, December 22, 2022

New Moon in Capricorn (Winter solstice portal) - grounding into new reality 🌒

The new Moon is portal of awakening, cleansing and rejuvenation of the whole energy body, and mostly we feel light in our Third eye, Earth Star chakra and feet chakra.

Moon is related to the Third eye in Esoteric astrology –which represents our psychic senses, awareness, sub-conscious mind, dreams and body of Astral light, our ideas and imagination. 

 


The New Moon in sign of Capricorn opens on 23 December brings you grounding into your own world, brings purpose, deeper meaning and understanding of your life mission.

-        All New Moons in Earth sign signify beginning of a new cycle and intentions, preparation and planning in areas of home, family, work, material possessions, money, property, land. They are perfect time to be in nature, for gardening, connect to tree spirits and elementals, taking care of your body, healing, rest and children.

The new moon in earthly Capricorn is wonderful time for connection with your ancestors and family, to make money managing, and de clutter home.

Now you can make intention what are the things you want to change in your home, environment, family relationships, self care and food habits. This is also great time to think about your carrier or independent project.

Portal of Earth

Capricorn is sign with great sense of focus, ambition and direction. He knows what he wants and have realistic view how to achieve anything by taking small steps and having a good plan. In this time we activate our earthly qualities of Capricorn: patience, focus, grounding, realistic view, persistency, resilience, letting go.

Think about these qualities and how do you express them in everyday life?

This is sign of activator and leader who brings change into reality. With Capricorn energy you have higher chances to manifest anything.

This is sign of divine warrior of Earth, who is willing to overcome any obstacle to achieve his goal. All cardinal signs have also warrior energy.

In this time you can work on your Earth Star chakra (15 cm below your feet) and on connection with the earth core. The best crystals you can use for meditation and crystal grid are black tourmaline, black obsidian, shungite. They are perfect to draw out all stagnant and negative energy and align your Earth star chakra with your Root and Sacral chakra.

Archangels of Capricorn that you can call upon are Azrael and Raziel with the black flame angels. They have the power to remove any negative energy and entities from your aura and surrounding.

Alchemical element: Earth- Tree

This is alchemical element of Tree which includes earth, roots, blossoms, fruits. The main qualities of Tree are stability, protection, safety, empowerment, healing, grounding, understanding.

Tree represents the bridge between sub-conscious mind (Roots) and the Conscious mind (Fruits). This is element of creation, it shows us how to manifest things into reality.

This energy is steady and very slow, going deep within. It represents awakening and growth in this reality.



✎Some great questions to ask yourself in a diary:

        do I feel safe, grounded and protected in my home?

        What things in my home energy needs to change, so I can feel more stable and safe?

     Do I feel safe, grounded and protected in my work?

       What things I need to change in relationship with my family – mother and father?

       What I can do to honour my ancestors?

        DO I have clean and organized home?

       Am I patient and persistent in achieving my goal?

       Do I connect with nature and trees regularly?

        What things in my environment make me feel uncomfortable?

        How do I spend my money? How do I save my money?

        Do I need to let go of something in my material world?

       If I am happy with my daily regime and diet? 


Answering these questions will bring you more clarity and cleanse your sub-conscious mind.

You can work with archangel Azrael and Raphael in this time, to help you with the qualities of resilience, motivation, determination, letting go of the past trauma.

Sit in you sacred place and meditate on your Earth star chakra, which is 5 inches below your feet, in the ground.

You can say the affirmation of this chakra:

 “I`m connected to the crystalline core of earth, to all nature, animals and the planet. I am safe and protected”.

Imagine how copper colour roots are extending from this chakra to the earth core. Feel the connection and then send thanks to the Earth for her healing energy.


Thank you for tuning in. Please like, share and subscribe or buy me a coffee. 🍨


Nina Nour Bluebell *
 medium, reiki healer
  December, 2022 ©


No comments:

Post a Comment